Playdate

Many thanks to the users for giving me the idea:Readingirl0032

Request:basically what if macaque kidnaps Yun so he and his child can have a playdate?
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
Yun was calmly brushing sunny's hair after the two of them had a fight over bathing him, both sitting on the stairs outside the temple of shame while Monkey King was not far away floating on his cloud eating some chips and reading a comic book.

Yun the monkey princess was quietly humming a random tune while Sunny grunted still angry at being subjected to a bath, until a shadow loomed over them both, Yun raised an eyebrow in confusion, turning only to see her father Sun wukong standing with his arms behind his back smiling "innocently" at his daughter.

-Oh, hello daddy, is something wrong?– asked Yun as Sunny growled at the king, confusing the girl even more.

-What are you talking about princess?– asked a voice behind her back.

Yun's head turned in the direction of the voice, seeing Monkey King still in his cloud, who turned to look at her and froze at the sight of his other self. Yun quickly shifted her gaze between her father in the cloud and her father standing next to her, completely confused.

The Monkey King next to her lifted her up in his arms and held her out to her father in the cloud with a smirk as the Monkey King in the cloud stood up with a frown on his face.

-Hey peaches, I'm totally taking the little princesstaunted the Monkey King as the shadows enveloped him, revealing macaque, yun gasped and sunny growled louder as macaque ran off with yun in his arms.

-MACAQUE! -Monkey King shouted angrily, chasing after his counterpart.

Macaque let out a laugh at that as he plunged into a portal of shadows with the girl and the albino monkey in his arms, both of whom gasped at that.