sleepover

Many thanks to the users for giving me the idea:anime_muslim

Request:Do you think k you could do a one shot where both of the girls have a sleepover and the monkey are super worried the entire time

Yun =(Y/N) of wukong

Lotus=(Y/N) of macaque
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
A sleepover ,a friend had invited you to a sleepover for the first time ,well not your first sleepover as you usually sleep over at your other relatives house from time to time ,but this one was very different ,it was a sleepover between friends and "ONLY" for friends !

Your dad might not have been too keen on the idea of spending the night at a stranger's house, at least not for him at first, until you explained that your best friend from school would be there, so he agreed, who was he to not let you go and have a good time?

He helped you pack a small backpack with everything you will need ,toothbrush ,change of clothes ,your pillow and stuffed animal of choice ,extra blanket and your pyjamas obviously ,once it was time for you to go he wished you a good trip and a good time as you left the house so MK/ the twins would drop you off near your destination.

Here comes the thing ,He doesn't start to realise how lonely the place feels without your presence after a few hours ,but when he realises it he feels very uncomfortable ,it's like he is going back to the lonely times he was doomed to go through before he met you and became your father ,then if mind starts to play tricks on him late in the evening as they try to distract themselves from the feeling.

Wukong starts to wonder if you can really sleep well at night, as you usually sleep surrounded by the baby monkeys on the island after the two of you have your daily marathon of his series, and when he tries to forget that thought and watch the series with the monkeys he can't help but feel an emptiness in his lap where you usually sit holding the bowl of peach crisps for both of you.

With Macaque it's a different story and a bit complicated to explain, he just has the thought that maybe you're not so safe with your "friends", if they're school friends and you're not so safe with them. Yes they are school friends and yes they are still kids ,but nothing gives him the assurance that you are safe ,the thought of something happening to you and him not being around to stop it gives him the creeps ,he spends his time training or meditating in the dojo ,but when he finishes and inadvertently calls your name without receiving an answer in the silent dojo ,he feels stupid.

Both of you can't be at ease without knowing that you are well ,but maybe.......a quick look wouldn't hurt.
...

-Woah! You really could have both come!-a child's voice squealed.

It was a beautiful day in the city, the sky was clear and calm with the natural everyday noises of the city, Yun and Lotus lay there in front of the home of their friend Wang who had invited both girls to a sleepover at his house, they both greeted him as he opened the door for them.

-Hey, are you two all right?-he asked as he closed the door.

-Yes, everything's fine!- Yun replied instantly.

-E-eh? Y-yeah, why do you ask?- questioned Lotus, tightening her grip on the straps of her backpack.

-Well, they seem a bit ...tense, is it because of the sleepover?- confessed the little blue-eyed boy looking worriedly at his friends.