~•~best friends again~•~

Many thanks to all the users who gave me the idea and helped me to realise it.

Lotus (Macaque's daughter) and Yun (Sun wukong's daughter) is 11 or 12 years old in this chapter.

Enjoy 🙈💕

The busy streets overflowing with people vehicles and youngsters filled the air with noise ,but it didn't matter at all to a certain girl with hair (Y/H/C) ,who was clinging on to her big brother MK or better known as Monkie kid ,to better explain the situation may be your big brother forgot you were coming to visit so he got a big lecture from pigsy for being so irresponsible.

That brings us to the fact that he decided to take you with him to deliver the noodles, to spend time with you and finish his work. 'Two birds with one stone' thought the spiky haired young man as he checked you in the rear view mirror, you looked both ways looking at the various shops on the street, you must be adjusting the safety helmet that MK gave you which was a bit too big for You.

The vehicle stopped in front of a tall building ,MK got out of his seat and picked up some bags of noodles ,you followed him taking off your helmet after getting down from your seat ,you saw how MK was having trouble grabbing his phone with so many bags in hand so you walked over and picked up the phone instead.

-Thank you Yun, can you go to the customer address please?- MK asked, arranging some bags.

Touching a few things on the screen finally the girl with the hair (Y/H/C) found the floors of each of the clients, she extended the screen showing MK.

-It's almost the last floors, doors 4, 17, and 25- said Yun with a big smile.

MK let out a big sigh when he saw how many orders he still had to deliver, but he quickly pulled himself together with a big smile.

-OK, I'll go deliver these noodles fast, the faster I finish the faster we can go have fun!- said MK as he rushed into the building without giving his little sister time to respond.

-WAIT , YOUR PHONE!!!- shouted the girl hoping that he heard her but he didn't.

The girl with eyes (Y/E/C) sighed at her vain effort and sat on the stairs near the entrance of the building waiting for the return of the young monkie kid, 'What do I do now? Yun thought as she fiddled with her legs.

-Excuse me...?-spoke a voice, causing Yun to look up.

In front of her was a girl with hair (L/H/C) and bright eyes (L/E/C) who looked about the same age as her, she had a nervous look on her face, or rather she looked nervous as she played with the end of her red scarf. Yun gave her a big smile to try to calm her down, as she stood up and they looked at each other face to face.

-Hi, do you need something?- asked Yun, seeing how the other girl calmed down a bit.

-Well...I lost my babysitters and I don't know this part of town very well, I don't know how to get back home for short-confessed the girl with the scarf, scratching the back of her neck nervously.

-Oooh~ I understand you're lost...well I don't know this part of town very well either since I'm not even from the city...and my brother might be a while before he gets back so-Yun paused to think for a moment looking at the ground.

-Oh no, my dad will get worried and kill my nannies, oh no, no, ho ,no, no, no,-

-Mmm... If you want, I can take you there...

-Lotus, my name is Lotus, but you told me you are not from the city- said Lotus.

-I'm Yun, and yes I'm not from the city, but if you know the address we can use the GPS on the phone- suggested Yun showing MK's phone.