Tiger baby [Sun wukong].

Many thanks to the users LMKstories
for giving me the idea <3

Request:(Y/N) was trapped in her tiger form and cannot communicate with her monkey daddy!.

Enjoy ❤️

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
All was quiet in FFM, the cool breeze danced with the sweet aroma of the fruit of the island reaching every corner of it, the rumbling and blows in the wind were also a dominant sound, the cause of such noises in that place were none other than Sun Wukong and his successor MK who trained on the slopes of the island, both in a dance of hitting, blocking and dodging each other's attacks.

In the distance from the king's temple, curious eyes (E/C) watched the intense training of the two men, along with another pair of curious eyes of the baby monkeys that kept her company. The little girl turned her attention away from the battle again to focus her attention on the pages of her older brother's book, who was kind enough to share it and take a look at all the illustrations.

-Oh~ I didn't know daddy could become a six-armed...three-headed giant, did you know that?-(Y/N) asked the little monkeys beside her and above her, some of them shook their heads, others more adult monkeys nodded in place.

The adorable eyes (E/C) of the little princess shone even more with curiosity, she turned the page and stopped when she saw the page where you could see her father surrounded by different animals that shared the same range of colours as his clothes, when she saw that page a memory about the explanations of Tang and MK flickered in her mind where they explained that one of the many abilities of the monkey king was the ability to turn into animals, objects and people.

Both she and the little monkeys stared at the drawing with great attention, some of them got bored and preferred to start looking for bugs in the girl's hair (H/C) or to lie on her lap to take a nap, which she didn't mind very much.

-Do you think I can do that?-asked the little girl pointing to the drawing.

The little monkeys again looked at the picture and then back at her, some nodded while others just waved "Sort of", causing the princess pouted and puffed out her cheeks at the hopelessness of her little friends. Crossing her arms, she began to think, she could change her appearance to that of a monkey like her father, why couldn't she become a tiger or a bird?

She carefully lowered the little monkeys resting on her shoulders and lap ignoring their whimpering and grumbling, leaving them on the pillow she sat on before, she looked one last time at the page and saw the big tiger on it, closed her eyes, inhaled and exhaled a couple of times and concentrated.

The monkeys looked expectantly at the girl, some not expecting anything special, but all of them opened their eyes wide as the girl's form glowed a deep golden colour and smoke of the same colour surrounded her, some of them panicked and ran away from the scene, leaving the confused little princess on the ground.

...

MK gasps in exhaustion from the intense training, drenched in sweat and with his hair a little messy from all the movement, while Monkey King laughs at his disastrous state as they both walk back to the temple where they left you earlier so you wouldn't accidentally get hurt with all the commotion.