secret

POV: You and Scarlett starred in the same movie together and last night was the premiere of the movie. An interviewer asked you who your celebrity crush is and you said Scarlett because she is your girlfriend. However, your relationship was oblivious to the public eye.

S/n = ship name of you and Scarlett

"Hey, do you remember who I said when I was asked about my celebrity crush at the premiere of our movie last night?" I asked your girlfriend who was sitting by my side while my eyes were still locked on the phone.

Scarlett laughed triumphantly like a villain who had beaten up the protagonist in a superhero movie upon hearing the question and replied proudly while pointing her finger at herself, "IT'S ME, BIIITCH!!!!"

I bursted out laughing at her exaggerated reaction. "Yup, it's you. OK, calm down. Look at this article title," I showed her the article I stumbled upon an article about the interview, "we're trending on Twitter, #s/n."

"Get outta here!" She pulled my hand to her to take a closer look at my phone and asked, "do you have Twitter?"

"Yeah, I'll search it up for you. Here," I pulled my chair closer to hers so we could look at my phone together. She put her chin on my shoulder while I scrolled down the page.

"Look at how Scarlett blushed after hearing y/n said that her celeb crush is her. I hope she likes her back," I read the caption of the post with a clip from the interview, "oh yeah, she does, doesn't you, Scarlett?"

"Maybe," she shrugged. I rolled my eyes at her and replied, "fine, she doesn't like me back."

"Because I love you," she subtly kissed my cheek and made the corner of my mouth move up involuntarily.

"Ew, cheesy," I pretended to hate it but in fact those three words always warmed my heart. She poked my waist with her finger in order to torture me by making me ticklish. I couldn't help but laugh out loud and dodged my body away from her punishment.

"Hey! I'm just kidding!"

"You better be," she scoffed.

"Nobody loves you more than I do," I turned to my shoulder and showed her my doe-eyed face. She forcefully cupped my face with hand and pulled my face closer to hers to press her lips on mine.

"Is a little kiss enough to show that I love you?" She asked as she pushed my face away.

"Fine," you smiled and turned your head back to the phone again.

"Don't you wanna like their post? They're talking about us," she questioned.

"Nah. My account is private. Don't wanna cause too much chaos or accidentally expose our relationship."

"I think it's time," she said softly.

"Time for what?"

"Tell the public that we're dating. I think they love us together."

"Really? That's a huge commitment," I asked again for confirmation.

"Positive," she nodded and went on, "I wanna tell the world that you're mine."

-

A/N: a very short fluff because I'm in a really great mood today :D