tipsy (3)

**Smut turns fluff (? **

When her pelvic floor region started to loosen up, and her convulsions were not as frequent, and you felt your energy being drained, you knew it was time to stop. You pulled out your moist fingers from her vagina, your mouth let go of her nipples and your hand freed her breast. As you sat on top of her thighs like she did earlier that night, you licked the rest of her liquid on your fingers slowly while looking at her flirtatiously and seductively.

"Ooh, you're such a whore," she said while trying to catch her breath after receiving an overwhelming pleasure from you.

"I AM your whore," you raised one of your eyebrows.

Sweat was streaming down the faces of both of you despite the a/c was on due to how intense the sex was. Both of you were panting. God knows how much time you two had spent on the car making love with each other, but you enjoyed every moment of it, and she did too. She extended her arm to reach for you, asking you for a cuddle after sex. You laid on her bare skin, playing with her hair to calm her down.

"Congratulations, baby girl," you kissed her temple.

"Oh shoot, where's my trophy?" she asked nervously.

"At the trunk, darling. You asked me to keep it there before the after-party. Don't you remember?"

"Really?" she showed you a puzzled look. Clearly, she was still drunk. You insisted on bringing her back to the building. You didn't want to spend your night in this confined space.

"Now, my dearest pretty girl baby boo, do me a favor. Get dressed, get out of the car, get back to the house, and get into our bedroom," you sweet-talked your girlfriend. You sat straight again and pulled her up too.

"Fine," she sighed and continued, "but I think my head is starting to hurt a little now."

"Told you not to drink that much," you scowled at her. She grinned sheepishly.

"And my legs are quite weak. See, it's trembling, thanks to you," she pointed at her shaking legs. You couldn't distinguish if this was a compliment or complaint.

"I'll take that as a compliment for my wonderful job," you replied whilst picking up her panties on the carpet and handing it to her. You gave her your blazer to cover up her upper body too as putting on a party gown would be too troublesome in this limited space. You casually put on your shirt and pants before turning the car engine off.

"I'll piggyback you. Are you ready?" you asked as your hand was on the handle of the car door.

As soon as you finished your question, you felt her hands slide onto each side of your shoulder and her head against the back of your neck. She nodded vaguely.

"Way better than carrying me like a sack of potatoes without my consent," she chuckled.

"But you'll always be my cute little potato," you replied and gave her a boop on her nose tip. She scrunched her nose and eyebrow and made you melt like a little kid.

"Alright, Miss Johansson. Time to go back to your room," you dragged her body out of the car and piggybacked her into your house. She was rather calmer than she was in the car while you were driving. You instantly put her to bed when you finally reached your room. Her face showed a great discomfort that made your heartache. Despite feeling exhausted, you decided to ease her hangover before changing your clothes and going to bed.

As you were trying to stand up to execute your decision from her bedside, she grabbed your wrist and whispered, "Don't go."

Your heart went soft for a second. You kneeled by her side and said softly, "I'm not going anywhere. I'm still in the house. I live here. You asked me to move in 4 months ago. Now, let go of my hand, and I'll cast some spell to make you feel more comfortable."

"Alright," she muttered. You stroke her hair a few times before proceeding with your plans.

You went downstairs to fill her water bottle, get some painkillers and some mixed nuts snacks for the next morning after you had gone for school and work. You put them on her nightstand together with a note that said, "For you <3 Love, Y/N". Then, you went into the bathroom to wet a towel with lukewarm water. You tiptoed back to her side and put the warm towel on top of her forehead.

"Feeling better?" you asked empathically.

She nodded. You planted a kiss on her forehead and wished her goodnight. You got up again and changed into your pajamas before getting into the bed and laying by her side. It was a long night but you didn't feel any mental exhaustion at all.

-

A/N: For y'all who vote, I love you <3