the missing piece (2)

"Hi," I replied coldly without making any eye contact and walked towards my bag.

"You've been avoiding me these days, huh? On the set, on the street, and now, in the gym," she said while drying her face with a face towel.

"No, I don't. I have always been like this. I don't like surrounding myself with people I don't vibe with."

"Really? What happened to the college girl who used to revolve around me, hang around me, crave for my attention?"

"I don't know who you're talking about," I lied. I knew who she was talking about. That was me who was starstruck when I first met her at the set. Things changed after I saw how she treated her coworker.

Her tongue pushed her cheek, making a little bulge. Her neck turned to look at me and smirked like she was the predator and I was her prey.

"What?" I'm annoyed.

"Nothing," her body rotated to face me.

"Just... admiring," she said with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

Her eyes scanned up and down of my body like she was checking on me, but she never would. She was a homophobic piece of shit. I had seen her treating a gay makeup artist like her slave and scolded him harshly even though he did nothing wrong. He was a wonderful makeup artist, but poor baby, his client was the infamous Scarlett Johansson. She could not even tolerate a gay person working for her, let alone doing anything that is considered gay. But, it was quite a nice way to provoke a storm in her.

"Why?" I asked with an untroubled tone and walked closer to lean in and whispered in her ear with an evil smile, "you gay or something?"

Burn, Scarlett. Burn! Combust yourself with the rage that I started in you! Turn into dust and never show up in my world again! I thought to myself after thinking that I had delivered a comment that would strike up a raging fire in her mind, but as it turned out, I was wrong. So wrong.

She sneered. Her hand swished by my body and the next thing I knew was that our position had changed and I was trapped in between her and the sink. Her hands grabbed the edge of the platform on each of my sides to prevent me from escaping the scene. Her sudden action terrified me. I acted calmly because I could not tolerate the reason for losing a fight to be my weak stance. However, my wall crumbled when she approached my face and stopped an inch away from my lips. She was so close, too close. I held my breath because I couldn't think of the consequences if my exhalation landed on her skin. My heart started racing. My cheeks were colored with tomato-like red. My eyes didn't know where to look - her perfectly symmetrical eyebrows, her hazel-green eyes, her straight nose, her kissable lips, or her flawless skin. When she exhaled, the warm air fueled my fear.

"Maybe?" she asked with one of her eyebrows raised. Her low raspy voice sent shivers down my spine. Her flirty action caught me off guard. My head couldn't even think straight to plot my next move. She had screwed all over me. I had to act calmly to hide the fact that my love for her had reignited. I had to gather myself. I cleared my throat and swallowed hard due to the high-stress situation.

"Well, fuck me, then," I tried to elicit her anger. I said it out as a joke but instantly regretted my action. She nodded slightly like I had said something that had offended her after hearing my words. She looked down while biting her cheeks and looked up again. I didn't want to brag but her face showed a slight interest in me. Was she really going to do it? I doubted until her left hand cupped my face and her left thumb brushed on my cheek with her eyes securing on my lips. I felt a gush of hot blood rushing through my veins and reaching my head. The sense of adrenaline spiking up and causing my heart to pump to escape my chest made me scared but curious about what was going to happen next.

Her hand that had traveled to the back of my neck pushed me forward to press my lips on hers. When her lips touched mine, they were soft, tender, moisturizing. She was a skilled kisser - separating my lips with hers, sucking my top lip softly, biting my bottom lip from time to time just to make things spicier. A rush of oxytocin intoxicated my brain, and she hadn't used her tongue yet! After her tongue was introduced into the game, I was defeated. Her tongue snaked into my mouth, touched every empty area, shot flows of electricity when it brushed over my tongue and sent those impulses to my whole body. I was completely lost in her unprompted affection. My hands had disobeyed my order and my fingers were interlocked with her hair, pulling her closer so I could enjoy her taste as much as possible, never wanting this to end.

She grabbed me up by my waist so I could sit on the platform. I put my hands on her shoulder and my legs wrapped around her body. Her right hand was still holding the back of my neck, but her left hand was moving down, sliding her fingers over my bare chest where the towel didn't cover, tracing on the rim of my towel, finally reaching the knot that prevented her from looking through me. She pulled my towel down in mere seconds, leaving every inch of my skin exposed to the air. I felt the cold air pricking through my skin. However, her kiss was a great tool to keep my body warm or even hot like I was exploring in the Sahara Desert.

My hands brushed along her body curve and reached under her sweat-covered tank top. I pulled it up vigorously, wanting to make it fast so I could taste that lips again as soon as possible. I tossed away her tops and then proceeded to pull her shorts together with her panties down. If somebody came in, they would see two naked ladies making out like they were the only two people left on the Earth. Gladly, the last time I checked, there were no women outside.

However, after stripping her off, she didn't want to stay at the same place anymore. She wanted something more. She moved her lips to the right corner of my mouth, to my face, to my chin, while her right hand was cupping my left cheek to maneuver my head as her mouth was busily burying kisses. As she reached my neck, she parted her lips and placed her opened mouth deep and firm on my skin, making a good seal, without leaving any gap for air to escape. She sucked my skin for a great 15 seconds on each spot. Her suction was hard enough to break my blood capillaries beneath the skin but not that hard until I hurt too much. She ended it with a few kisses on the same spot. Her love marks manifested themselves along my neckline.

I had to suppress myself from moaning. But she was making hickeys on my body and was sending me to Eden. It was difficult to hide the pleasure I felt. I bit my lower lips to try to keep my moans from escaping. I turned them into gasps so I didn't suffocate myself. My body was writhing and twisting and aroused.

I thought I could feel the sensation for a long time until she stopped what she was doing all of the sudden. She stood straight in front of me, holding one of my hands and pulling me into the stall I occupied a few minutes ago. I was clueless. She pinned me up against the wall where the shower head was just a few inches above me. Her head went past my face and reached my ear.

"Let's. Get. Wet."