the missing piece (4)

Without hesitation, I was on my knees and buried my face in between her legs. There was no time for me to waste. I went straight to her clit with a light kiss and engulfed it into my mouth. My tongue flicked on her clit while my l lips were sucking it gently to relish the clitoris of the famous Scarlett Johansson. She immediately sighed at the contact and hummed with the following licks and suctions.

Her floodgates were destroyed and her sweet juice was dripping uncontrollably on my face. I took a few gulps but let some of the fluid dribble down my face. It made me feel like a slut to have cum covered on my face. Her body jutting forward and inward as I licked and sucked her clit ensured that my face was drowning in her cum. The flavor of her cum was truly exquisite.

Even with this gentle technique, she had already reached the top when I wasn't even enjoying myself yet. The lower part of her body butted and twitched with every suction I made with my mouth. She gasped and hissed and moaned as my tongue gently and subtly touched her clit and swirled around it. Her mouth was wide open to catch the air for breathing. She kept her eyes shut while her head was leaning onto the wall to enjoy the outpouring pleasure building inside her.

What came next was an unforeseen onslaught. My lips and tongue still stayed on her clit and continued with what I had been doing, but my middle and ring fingers snaked into her womanhood without any warning. She inhaled suddenly and exhaled with a loud cry as she felt my finger entering her. Her breath became uneven and heavier.

"Ughhhh," she gasped as I fingered her, "do that again."

I had turned her on even more as I noticed her hips started to move in stuttering circles and her moans became more fervent. That was when I slid another finger in the mix. She whined and threw her back. I withdrew my fingers and returned with a harder thrust. She had become a moaning wreck as I mercilessly pounded into her with my fingers. Her eyes rolled back as I was rocking her body.

The mixture of my fingers, lips, and tongue erased her mind into a blank sheet of paper filled with my name and my name only. She screamed it over and over again with a few heavy breaths in between. Her voice was pleasant to hear. It fueled my urgency to move my fingers in and out of her at a higher frequency to hear it more. She cummed on the spot, thoroughly drenching my face and feeding my mouth with her sweetness.

I could tell she was on the edge of her climax when her walls tightened and throbbed around my fingers. The liquid of joy was sprayed all over my face as she was paying for my hard work with the fruit of my labor. She shouted my name as I rode her to the peak as if she was asking for forgiveness. Her body was shuddering as she lost her control over it. Every push of my fingers into her pussy was getting harder, faster, and deeper to keep up with her pace. My tongue went clockwise and anti-clockwise on her erogenous spot and caused her hips and waist to arch.

"You're doing so well," I complimented her. I knew my praise sent her off the edge as I saw her cheeks blushed.

I kept up my work to watch her reach an extremely powerful orgasm. Her back heaved and her bottom arched off the wall. Her eyes which were initially closed opened wide and turned white. I forced her to let go of anything that wasn't the pleasure I was supplying her. She clenched her fists and pushed them into the wall to support herself while her legs went limp. She was so unbelievably wet at that point. She clasped tightly around my fingers and made sure they were bathed in her cum together with my face.

Once her body released all the tension, I pulled my fingers out and released her clit from my mouth. Her legs were turned into two floppy sticks. She couldn't even stand straight and had to hold onto my shoulder. I held my wet fingers up like the barrel of the gun and popped them into my mouth, sucking and licking them clean quickly and efficiently. I had a tempting thought to ask her to lick her cum off my face but the running water had probably washed plenty of it so I let go of the idea.