the missing piece (3)

She turned on the shower knob after whispering in my ear. The chilly water dropped onto my body and made me jump a little. She smashed me onto the wall, keeping me still, kissing my lips more vigorously than what we did outside of the bathroom stall. We were all soaked in water that could send chills to our bones but we didn't care. Those chilly water drops weren't just magical, they were magnificent, divine, fantastical. In spite of the low temperature they gave off, their contact on my skin actually burnt. Each drop of water not only washed away the sweat after working out but also the doubt, the hate, the angst. It felt like having a romantic French kiss in the rain, but the rain was artificial and there was nobody watching so we could drown in the sea of love, join the cult of Eros, and became the Zeus to each other's body and mind.

The icy-cold water drizzling down our body collided with the scorching love we're making. The vast difference in temperature between our body and the water was sending shocks throughout our bodies. Time stopped. The world ceased to exist. I was breathless. My heart pounded like I was sprinting in a race. My thoughts were running wild. My ten fingers parted her hair into ten strands, each strand intertwined with each of my fingers. Her hands were on my chest, pushing me up against the wall, ensuring that I wouldn't escape her ever again. Her tongue in my mouth was hungry, hungry for the taste of my spit. It was possessive - exploring every part of my mouth that wasn't occupied, taking my saliva into her mouth, marking its territory with hers.

She stopped again. She really knew how to make people desire what is going to come next. She looked at me with her stare pierced through my eyes, stabbed into my soul. She played with my wet hair - gently putting the strand of hair that was covering half of my forehead to the back so she could observe my face with no obstacles, tracing my forehead with her fingertips to send tingles all over my body, and brushing my hair with her hands. I didn't know how she could look at an ordinary college girl with such great admiration. To me, she's a goddess; to her, I thought I was a normal person breathing her air, living in her world, but her actions denied all of my opinions about myself. I was vulnerable. I wanted this feeling to last. I wanted to experience this in the future again. I wanted her to be mine. Only mine.

"I haven't done what you told me to yet. Wanna continue?" she asked for my consent softly like a mom comforting her baby. Her eyes locked onto mine again after adoring my hair. I was startled by her question and turned speechless. All I could do was nod slowly. That simple question that came out of her mouth hit me like Cupid hit lovers with their arrows and bow.

"But I'm kinda thirsty," she said with the corner of her mouth quirked up. I had no idea what was waiting for me, but I couldn't care less. She was unpredictable and had already astonished me several times today.

She put her nose a few millimeters above my shoulder and traveled along my shoulder line to sniff the scent that I was giving off. Out of the blue, I felt a warm, moist, soft but rough muscle-like thing touch my skin. Then I realized she was licking off water droplets on my body with her tongue. Despite the cold water that was continuously dripping down from above, she was still deliberately trying to dry my body with her mouth. Little did she know that her final goal was drenched with warm fluid. She emitted an audible sigh of satisfaction after each lick. I wanted to join her. My moans had been bottled up in my throat for a very long time, but I couldn't drop my dignity for being weak. The torture made my legs weak, my knees gave in, my core loosened. I couldn't support myself with my own legs. I had to grip her head and shoulder so I wouldn't slip and fall in the bathroom as she was "drinking water" on my body.

"Hmmm, hydrating," she said slyly. She licked all the way down my chest and, the best organ on a woman's body, the breasts. She left a trail of wetter and warmer feelings when she was licking my boobs. Unexpectedly, her tongue flicked my nipple. I didn't know if it was intentional or accidental, but she made me drop my guard. I gasped while arching my neck forward and my eyes closed. She heard it and she liked it. Hence, she did that a few more times, plus circling around my areola with the tip of her tongue to hear my sound of fulfillment. I obliged her by pouring out low moans every time she had aroused me.