tipsy (2)

All of the sudden, she pinned you down on the seat and whispered in your ears, "I'll eat you first."

She bit your ear, soft but enough to send a shock of electricity through your vein. You couldn't control your body to stop shivering when she nibbled your earlobe. She moved her lips to the back of your ear. She hesitated for a few seconds before licking your skin and kissing it. You let out a soft moan that made a smirk appear on her face.

"You enjoy it, doesn't it?" she maneuvered her hands along the curve of your body while straightening her back and sitting up on your lap.

To be frank, you were fighting a losing battle with your desire. You could only surrender to your want that had slowly transformed itself into a need. You could only let it take over your body, take over your mind, and take over control. At that moment, you didn't even know who was soberer than the other. You decided to fall into her trap. You sat up and extended your hand towards the door to close it. Your drunk lover thought that you were trying to escape her inducement.

"Where are you going?" she cried.

"Closing the door. You don't wanna attract any paps, do you? And you have to turn on the a/c. Here's the key."

"You are so sexy when you are so thoughtful. Girl, I'll have your baby by now if you have a cock," she kissed you on the cheek after making a sarcastic remark.

After you had sealed the door shut and she had restarted the car, you found her biting her lower lips while locking her eyes with yours. She was so tantalizing. You'd be the biggest fool if you didn't eat her now. You smashed your lips against hers, so hard that you had slammed her against the window, so hard that you two were combining into one person. Your hand made its way to her boobs, cupping them, caressing them, rubbing them against her Versace dress. Damn, she skipped her bra that night. You wondered if she had planned this very advance, but there was no need to get clarification anymore as she was getting what she wanted and you were getting what you needed.

It was clear who dominated the others that night, and she liked it too. Your fingers interlocked with her short hair, pulling her face closer so you could taste every corner of her mouth. Your lips forcefully parted hers, making some way for your tongue to snake into her mouth. The area where your tongue touched burned like fire but sweet as Rosé. You tried to catch every taste in her mouth, that warm and alcohol-scented spit that bewitched you to devour her wholly. You loved how intoxicating it was.

You felt her hand reach the rim of your pants, trying to unbuckle your belt. You hated yourself for choosing to wear a suit that night as it had become an inconvenience even though you looked cool. But she had done this for a long time now that she was ready to strip your clothing covering the lower part of your body in under a second. You helped her to remove your pants as the compact space limited her movement. As you kicked off your pants, your hand traveled to her back and unzipped her silk dress. It slipped off her body as smooth as softened butter on a toast.

Both of you managed to strip each other's clothes off without breaking the kiss. Soft moans slipped off her mouth every time she gasped for breath. When both of you were finally in your birthday suits, you cut the kiss off and pushed her down, making her lay on her back, waiting for you to rule her body. She surrendered to your power, waiting to be punished by your love. You leaned closer to her body, extending your tongue to touch her skin and brushing it from her abdomen to her lower chest. This simple gesture was enough to make her neck arch a little and a moan to escape her mouth.

You moved upwards and lightly drew circles around her nipple with the tip of your tongue. You knew where the most sensitive part of the bull's eye is, and you hit it every time, causing her to moan, which was a pleasure to your ear, becoming louder and louder each time. You gently flicked her erected nipple a few times before slowly wrapping your lips around it, triggering every sensory receptor that was sending signals to her brain and stimulating arousal. You sucked it delicately at first until she begged you for more.