Chapter 5

•Kacey's POV•
"I'm sorry but no," I said while looking Jen dead in the eye. "What?" Her, Ginny, and Lottie asked surprised. I turned to Lottie. "I can't go because I can't loose you," I said. "But I want you to be happy, have a family, have a better chance at life than living in this orphanage," Lottie said.

I hugged Lottie and whispered, "Your the only family I have left." I pulled away and me and Lottie had tears in our eyes. Even Jen and Ginny had tears in their eyes.

Lottie smiled and said, "You're the only family I have left too, but you need to go. You have to. Don't worry about me I will be just fine." I smiled at Lottie and turned to Jen.

"Fine, I'll go with you," I smiled. Jen smiled. "But on one condition," I said. Jen's face dropped. "What is it?" She asked. "Lottie has to be adopted too," I stated. Jen bit her lip. "I'll adopt her!" Ginny said. Everyone looked at her surprised.

Lottie walked up to her. "Really?" Lottie asked. "Of course!" Ginny said. "Oliver is going to need a friend!" Ginny exclaimed. "Who's Oliver?" Lottie and I asked. "He's my little boy," she began and turned to Lottie, "soon to be your brother." Lottie's eyes grew wide.

"Really! I'm going to have a brother!" Lottie exclaimed. "Yes, you are," Ginny said. Lottie hugged Ginny and I hugged Jen. It was our lucky day, we were both getting adopted.

"We'll be right back. We have to go sign some paperwork," Jen said. I nodded and so did Lottie. Jen and Ginny left and I turned to Lottie. "We are getting adopted!" We screamed while jumping up and down.

"Well, guess what. Sorry to burst your bubble but when those ladies get back and see us they will pick us three instead of you two losers," Lindsey sneered. I felt my face grow red and I saw Lottie's get red too. "You don't deserve someone to adopt you. You guys are too ugly and would make awful daughters," Mattie told us. I felt tears growing in my eyes.

"Yeah, those ladies just haven't seen the real kids. They must have felt sorry for your ugly pathetic faces and wanted to make you feel like you were actually wanted for a chance," Sophie said. Lindsey, Mattie, and Sophie snickered.

"Well, they will make better daughters then you three," a voice said. We all turned to see Jen and Ginny. "We.. Um.. We.. Were just messing with them!" Lindsey stammered. "Oh yeah because you would never say things like that to a person's face," Ginny said.

"Yeah, it's their fault. They were calling us bad names and things so we defended ourselves!" Mattie cried. "Aww you poor things!" Jen and Ginny said. They rushed over to Mattie, Lindsey, and Sophie and hugged them.

Lottie and I stood there with our mouths open. They actually believed that crap. "You poor poor things, thinking two adults would actually believe the crap you just told us," Jen said as her and Ginny pulled away from the girls.

We all stood there shocked while Jen and Ginny keep staring at Lindsey, Mattie, and Sophie. Their faces grew red and they ran out of the room crying. Jen and Ginny turned to us. I wiped away my tears as I said, "I actually thought you believed them."

"We saw the whole thing. I had forgotten to tell you to pack your thing and we were coming back to tell you when we saw them walk in. We knew they were lying from the start," Jen told us. "Now, grab your stuff and let's get out of this place!" Ginny exclaimed. Lottie and I excitedly grabbed our stuff and then reached for our new mom's hand.

Lottie and I waved goodbye to all of the boys, girls, and Mrs. Jamie. We went out the door and got into this big black long car. "What kind of car is this?" I asked. "It's a limo," Jen said.

"What's a limo?" Lottie asked. "It's a fancy car for famous people," Ginny answered. I quickly opened the door and Lottie and I stepped out. "What's wrong?" Jen asked. "We aren't famous so we can't ride in this car," Lottie stated. I nodded my head in agreement.

Jen and Ginny laughed. They both grabbed one of us and told us, "Don't worry, you will be."
_________________________
•Jen's POV•
"So, who wants ice cream?" I asked. "I do!" Lottie and Kacey yelled. I laughed and told my driver to drive us to the ice cream shop. He dropped us off and I gave him the rest of the day off since the ice cream shop was so close to mine and Ginny's houses.

"So, what flavors do you guys want?" I asked. "Chocolate!" Lottie said. "Cookie dough!" Kacey said. "Mint!" Ginny said. I ordered two scoops of cookie dough in a bowl, two scoops of chocolate in a bowl, two scoops of mint in a bowl, and two scoops of birthday cake in a bowl. I paid and gave everyone their order.

I was eating my birthday cake when Kacey asked, "So where will me and Lottie live?" Ginny smiled and said, "Well, Jen and I live right next door to each other so you guys won't be that far apart. Kacey, you will live with Jen, and Lottie, you will live with me, Oliver, and my husband Josh."

Lottie's eyes got wide, "I'm going to have a daddy too?" "Yep," Ginny laughed. "Am I going to have a daddy?" Kacey asked me. I shook my head. Kacey's smile faded but quickly reappeared as she said, "Well at least I will have a mommy."

"You would have a daddy if you mommy wasn't so stupid," Ginny said while glaring at me. She covered her mouth after she said that. She must have given me a hint. "I still don't understand!" I yelled in frustration.

"O. M. G. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Ginny yelled while laughing. "Everything," I replied with a straight face. I burst out laughing when I couldn't hold it in anymore. Soon everyone started laughing.

After we were done with our ice cream we walked home. Lottie and Kacey got tired and asked us to carry them. We said yes and they soon fell asleep in our arms. We carried them back to our houses and parted ways. I brought Kacey inside and put her on her new bed that I had picked out for her.

She would be able to see the house tomorrow. I was leaving the room when I heard Kacey mumble, "Jen?" I walked over to her. "Yes, Kacey," I whispered. She got up and hugged me, "Goodnight." "Goodnight Kacey," I said and got up. Kacey laid back down in bed and I walked to the door of her room.

I walked out when I heard Kacey say, "Jen?" I poked my head back in one more time and asked, "What Kacey?" I watched her smile and say, "I love you mommy."

I felt my heart melt on that one. She called me mommy and said she loved me. I smiled at Kacey but she was already asleep. I still said, "I love you too Kacey."

________________________
Hi guys! Thanks for reading another chapter of my book! So I have these accounts that I love so much and they mentioned me in their books xD I wanted to thank OnceUponAMaybe and wildflower1414 so much for mentioning me! You don't know how much that means to me that two of my favorite authors put me in their book! xD Remember guys the thing for characters is still up! If you want a character in my book message me or DM me on Instagram on my OUAT account ____ouat___ ! Message me with the full name of your character, their birthday, a little description of them, if you want them to be nice or mean, and anything else personal you want there to be about them! Thanks guys! Luv you guys for all your support!❤️