Chapter 15

•Kacey's POV•
I opened my eyes to see people running around this car. I saw mom, dad, and Lucy with tears in their eyes. I saw Lottie who was on the verge of crying. Josh, Ginny, and Oliver who was sobbing into his mother's arms. Then, I saw a body on the ground. Who is that?

I looked closer and saw who it was. It was me! That was my body. Oh my gosh, I'm having an If I Stay moment. I followed everyone as they went to the hospital. I sat next to my hospital bed and watched as my body was hooked up with tubes and iv's.

Then I saw the doctor as he said that my family and friends could come in one by one. First was my mom. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She sat down and stared at me. Then began to talk.

--------------------------------------------
•Jen's POV•
"Kacey, you have to be ok. I.... I... I need you. I remember when I first met you. I had decided to adopt a child and had come to your orphanage. I saw you with Lottie in your room playing concentration. When I walked in and looked you in the eyes I knew you were the one. I knew you were the one that I wanted to be my daughter. I... I love you so much Kacey," I sobbed on her body.

"Please be ok. I don't know what I would do without you, please, I love you," I cried. I sat there for a while in the silence watching my daughters body lay there frail.

Finally, I got up and walked out. I ran up to Colin and sobbed into his arms. I saw Lucy and grabbed her too. I heard Colin get up and knew it was his turn. He kissed my forehead and went into Kacey's room.

--------------------------------------------
•Kacey's POV•
My mom left and soon my dad came. He talked to me and soon left. Lucy came and just sat there crying. They came to visit everyday.

I always tried to wake up but I just couldn't. Almost like I was forgetting something. One day I got a new visitor. Let's just say if I had been awake, I would've punched them in the face.

_________________________
Who do you think it is?

Hoped you liked this chapter! Another one coming soon!😄

Comment, vote, follow, share! ❤️️Luv you❤️
-K