Chapter 11

*The next day*
•Kacey's POV•
Last night, I had said goodbye to my mom and dad. While they went on their honeymoon I was going to stay with Lottie. This morning I had school. Great.

"Lottie! Kacey! Hurry or you are going to be late for school!" Ginny yelled. "Ok Ginny!" I yelled back. Lottie and I ran downstairs grabbed a pack of Poptarts and got in the car. I sat there silently eating my Poptart thinking about how much I miss my parents.

"Bye Kacey. Bye Lottie," Ginny said as we got out of the car. "Bye Ginny!" I said. "Bye Mom!" Lottie yelled. I grabbed Lottie's hand and we walked inside. We walked to our homeroom and sat down next to each other. Now to start a long day of school.

*lunch time*
I took my seat next to Lottie at lunch and we started talking. This guy then walked up and sat next to Lottie. "Hey Lottie," the guy said. Lottie blushed and said, "Oh umm. Hey George." I could tell she liked him because Lottie never blushes unless she likes someone.

George had brown hair and brown eyes and was kinda cute but not my type. I went back to my food as Lottie and George kept flirting. "Umm, is this seat taken?" A boy asked. "Oh, no you can sit here," I said. The boy smiled and sat down then said, "I'm Lucas." "I'm Kacey," I said.

Lucas had light brown hair with blue eyes and was really cute. "So I see Lottie and George are at it again," Lucas said. "Again?" I asked. "Yeah, during science class, which they have together, they sit next to each other and flirt. I think it's kind of weird. I mean they are 11! Wait until your like 13 or something," Lucas told me.

"That's a good point, but they seem to really like each other," I said. Lucas looked over at them and nodded, "Yeah." Lucas then turned back to me and said, "So, I'm having this party this weekend because I'm new this year and I was wondering if you would like to come? You can bring Lottie."

I smiled at him and said, "Sure!" I turned to Lottie and asked her if she wanted to go. She nodded her head while not taking her eyes off of George. Wow she's whipped.

"Lottie will come too," I said. "Cool," Lucas said. The rest of lunch I talked to Lucas and we got really close. As I was leaving the cafeteria a hand grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me into the janitor's closet. I turned around to see George.

"Oh, hi George I never got to introduce myslef. I'm Kacey," I said politely. "I know who you are," George sneered. He looked me in the eyes and said, "I want you to stay away from Lottie and Lucas. Quit stealing my spotlight or you will get hurt."

What did he just say? "What?" I asked. "You heard me now do as I say or you will get hurt," George said. George smirked at me and said, "Here, I'll give you a little preview of what might happen."

He took his hand and punched me in the stomach, hard. I fell to the floor and George kicked me in the side. He kept kicking as I screamed out in pain. How is no one noticing the screams? George stopped and looked at me, "Stay away from them or things will get much worse."

I stared at him, scared. He left laughing and I screamed out in pain. I couldn't get up he hurt me too much. I heard the door open again and I said, "Please don't hurt me again, George." "I'm not George," a voice said. I looked up to see Lucas. He looked at me sad. "George did this to you?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Why?" Lucas asked as he bent down to help me up. "He wants me to leave you and Lottie alone because apparently I'm stealing his spotlight," I explained. "That little," Lucas began. I screamed in pain as I slipped on something and fell down. I looked at what the stuff was. It was red. It was blood! My blood!

I started to get dizzy and the last thing I heard was, "Kacey!" Then I blacked out.
--------------------------------------------

•Jen's POV•
"So, Mrs. O'Donoghue what would you like to do first?" Colin asked. I made a straight face and stared at him and said, "I want to sleep." He looked at me surprised and said, "You want to sleep." He did that with air quotes.

I smirked at him and said, "Maybe, maybe not." He smirked back and brought me into the bedroom. He kissed me and I kissed back. I smiled at Colin and he said, "Mrs. O'Donoghue.. I like the sound of that." I smiled even harder and kissed him again. I couldn't imagine having to spend the rest of my days with anyone else.

I thought everything was going to be fine for once. That was, until I got the phone call. I pulled away from Colin and answered my phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Yes, is this Mrs. Morrison?" A voice asked. "Yes, that's me," I said. "I'm sorry to say, but your daughter Kacey is in the hospital," the voice said. I put my hand over my mouth and Colin looked over at me asking what. "Kacey, she's in the hospital," I said. Colin's face dropped. "We have to go, like now," Colin said.

I hung up the phone and started to pack. When we were done we caught a plane home. "I just hope my baby is ok," I told Colin. Colin looked at me and smiled weakly, "Don't worry. She's a strong little lass, she'll get trough this." I looked at him and gave a fake smile, "I hope your right."

_________________________

Ok, so what do you think is going to happen to Kacey? Is she going to be ok?

What do you think of George? Or Lucas? Ok, so I gave a double update today because I am super happy.

My best friend who moved away last year is coming back next year and staying from now until the end of high school! I'm super happy because I've missed her so much!

Also I have over 800 views?! What?! Thank you so much! I love you guys! Can we try and get 1k in about a week? Maybe a third update is in store?

Hope you guys liked the chapter! Please keep telling people about this story! Vote, comment, share, and follow! Thanks❤️️Luv you❤️
-K