Chapter 6

•Kacey's POV•
I woke up in a room that was unfamiliar. Where was I? Then the memories came back and I replayed everything that happened yesterday in my head. I got out of bed and went to find Jen. As I was about to leave I realized I hadn't completely looked at my room.

I turned back around and looked. I had a big twin size bed with pink covers and white sheets. I had pink walls with white carpets. My wall had some posters on it for Once Upon A Time and also some little kid posters. I had a table beside my bed that had a lamp and some little figurines.

I looked closely at the figurines and realized they were all the Disney princesses! I loved this room so far. I exited my room and went into a big tall hallway. It had two more doors in the hall and a big opening that led to the family room and kitchen.

The family room had a big flat screen tv and had pictures of Jen with different people. There was one that I like a lot. It was a picture of Jen and a guy that looked like a pirate but without the hat, peg leg, and eye patch. They seemed really happy in this picture. I wonder who is he?

I walked into the kitchen and ran over to the refrigerator. I hugged it because refrigerators are my bæ. They give me food and I love food. I opened the refrigerator and my jaw dropped. FOOD EVERYWHERE! I licked my lips and then closed the door.

"Someone must be hungry!" A voice said. I turned around to see Jen. "How'd you know?" I giggled. "Your face when you opened the door was priceless. Then, you licked your lips. I was actually surprised that you closed the door," Jen said. I laughed and Jen did too.

"Are you looking around the house?" Jen asked. I nodded and she smiled, "Well, I'll make you breakfast while you finish looking around." I thanked her and went to finish my your. I made it to the backyard and may I say WOW. There was a big pool, a play set, and a little gate that I'm pretty sure led into Lottie's new backyard.

As if on cue, Lottie walked outside. She stopped and stared at her backyard. Then, she noticed me. She waved and I waved back. I saw Ginny tell her something and Lottie ran back into the house. I decided to go back into mine too. As soon as I walked in I smelt waffles.

"WAFFLES!" I screamed as I ran into the kitchen. "AND BACON!" Jen mimicked. We both laughed as Jen places a plate of two waffles and bacon on the table in front of me. I quickly sat down and started stuffing my face.

"You're a hungry little 6 year old aren't you?" Jen laughed. "Soon to be 7, in a month!" I told Jen. Jen laughed and I smirked. I went back to my waffles. As soon as I was done Jen said, "So, I have to take you to the set of Once Upon A Time today."

I placed my fork down and asked, "Really?" "Yep," Jen replied. I squealed, "Yay!" Jen laughed and told me, "Go get ready so we can leave!" I nodded and ran to my room.

I opened my closet and met a new surprise. My closet was filled with shirts, skirts, pants, leggings, coats, hats, and shoes! I grabbed some black leggings, a leopard print skirt, a black t-shirt, a leopard hat and black flats.

When I lived in foster homes my foster parents would never get my clothes out for me so I would have to figure out my own clothes. I looked in the bathroom mirror and smiled. This was perfect! Now it's time to get to the set!
--------------------------------------------
•Jen's POV•
"Here we are!" I exclaimed as Kacey and I pulled up to the set. Kacey got out of the car and jumped up and down in excitement. "I can't wait to meet everyone!" Kacey told me. I smiled and walked inside with Kacey.

Everyone quickly ran over to us. "Kacey, this is Lana Parrilla who plays the Evil Queen or Regina Mills," I said while pointing to Lana. "Hi Kacey, you can just call me Lana," Lana told her. Kacey smiled at her. "This is Josh Dallas who is Ginny's soon to be husband and he plays Prince Charming or David," I said while pointing to Josh. "Hi Kacey, you can call me Josh," Josh smiled. "So your going to be Lottie's new daddy?" Kacey asked. Josh nodded and Kacey smiled.

"This is Colin O'Donoghue who plays Hook or Killian," I said while pointing to Colin. "He's that pirate!" Kacey exclaimed. "Why yes I am, love. You can call me Colin," Colin said. Kacey's smile grew bigger. I could tell they were going to be close. "This is Robert Carlyle who plays Rumplestiltskin," I said while pointing to Robert.

"Hi Kacey, you can call me Robert," Robert said. Kacey waved. "This is Emilie de Ravin who plays Belle and her newly adopted daughter, Anna Marie Clark," I said while pointing to Emilie and her 6 year-old adopted daughter.

"Hi Kacey, it's nice to meet you," Anna said and Emilie nodded in agreement. Kacey smiled and hugged Anna, "It's nice to meet you too." "This is Jared Gilmore who plays Henry Mills," I said pointing at Jared. "Hey Kacey!" Jared said. "Hi Jared!" Kacey exclaimed."And then you already know Ginny and Lottie," I said pointing at Ginny ad Lottie. Kacey nodded and everyone said, "Hi."

We all talked and laughed for hours and worked on our new episode. Most of the time Kacey played with Jared, Anna, and Lottie. Finally, it was time to go. I ran over to Adam and Edward. Kacey followed. "Kacey, I would like to introduce you to the film writer of Once Upon A Time Adam and Edward," I said.

"Hi Kacey," Adam and Edward said. "Hi!" Kacey exclaimed. After that we all went home. It was already getting late and I could tell Kacey was getting tired. I carried Kacey inside and placed her on her bed. "Jen?" Kacey asked. "Yes Kacey?" I asked back. Kacey looked nervous and she asked me, "Can I call you mommy?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yes, you can call me mommy." Kacey smiled and started to close her eyes. "Night mommy. I love you," she whispered as she fell asleep. "Night Kacey. I love you," I whispered to her. I exited her room and went to mine. Wow, my first full day with Kacey was amazing. I'm so lucky that I ended up with her. I really do love that kid.