Chapter 10

*4 Years later* (so Kacey is now 11)

Kacey's POV•
"Kacey, I need help with the back of my dress!" Mom yelled. "Coming!" I yelled back. I ran into my mom's dressing room and gasped. She looked beautiful. Her long white dress flowed down and her veil perfectly rested on her head. I went to fix her white ribbon on her dress and smiled at her, "You are really pretty," I said.

Mom smiled and said, "Thank you." Then her face turned nervous. "What if this is a mistake!" She said. "Don't worry, it's not. Everyone gets a little nervous on their wedding day," I said.

That's right she's getting married. It took Colin 4 years to pop the question. "Your right, I'm just being paranoid," Mom said. I heard the music start to play and I told her, "Come on. It's time to get your happily ever after."

I fixed my own dress really quick and walked down the aisle. I was Mom's bridesmaid while Ginny was her Maid Of Honnor. I took my place next to Ginny and the ceremony began.

"Now if you would like to share anything now is the time," the priest said. Dad stared into my mom's eyes and said, "I never thought that I would actually get the girl of my dreams as my bride. Ever since I saw you the first day that I joined the show I knew that you were the one I wanted to be with. When we had our first Captain Swan kiss I felt those sparks that I have been waiting for my whole life. When you said yes when I asked you out on a date I was so happy. I can't believe we have been together for 4 years and are now getting married. I love you and your personality. I haven't just fallen in love with Emma Swan I have fallen in love love with Jennifer Morrison. I love you and will love you until the end of my days." I looked at Mom and she had tears in her eyes. Then it was her turn..
--------------------------------------------

•Jen's POV•
"Colin, I don't know what I would do without you. From the moment I met you I knew that you were different than anyone else I have known. Like you said, during our first Captain Swan kids I felt those sparks. For four years I have been the luckiest girl alive. To have you and Kacey in my life has been a true blessing. I haven't only fallen in love with Hook, I have fallen in love with you, the real you, Colin. I love you so much and will be with you till the end of my days. I love you so much," I said.

Colin and I exchanged rings and said our vows then it was the best part of the wedding. "Do you Jennifer Marie Morrison take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked. I smiled at Colin and said, "I do."

The priest smiled and continued, "And do you Colin O'Donoghue take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and to cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickened and health, and whatever challenges you may face, as long as you both shall live?" Colin smiled at me and said, "I do."

"And now, by the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the priest said. Colin and I looked at each other and kissed. I heard the cameras clap and I pulled away smiling.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, for the first time, Mr. And Mrs. O'Donoghue!" The priest said. Everyone cheered and Kacey ran up to us and hugged us whispering, "I finally have a mom and a dad." I couldn't help but smile. I stood back up and yelled, "Now who's ready to party!"