The prison world

"Wake up Emma" Kai said as he shook his sisters arms trying to wake her "wake up you little baby" he said.

(Emma's outfit for this chapter)

" huh" Emma yelled as she pulled herself from her sleep "where are we" she said as she sat up from the couch she was laying on " Mystic Falls I think" Kai said as he got up from the floor and sat in a chair across from the couch Emma was on. "Mystic Falls, why are we in Mystic Falls" "because father sent us here" "Sent use here, why" she asked as she looked at him with a confused look placed on her face "well he sent me here you just ended up coming with me" Kai replied " wait that's what was happening when I walked in earlier" she asked putting the pieces together "yes, he sent us here, the prison world" he told her.

"I'm bored can't we just leave" Emma asked as she lay on the couch looking at the ceiling "yes and no" Kai said as he sat on the couch eating a bottle of jelly straight from the jar with no spoon only his hands " what is that supposed to mean" Emma said as she sat up looking in kai's direction "it means we can't leave but we can try" he said still stuffing his face with jelly "ok sounds great thanks for the details" Emma said sarcastically as she got up from the couch and walked away towards the kitchen.

As she searched for food she eventually gave up because there was no food to be found, at least none that she liked "ugh what does this person do for a living" she said as she yelled from the kitchen "idk why don't you ask them" Kai yelled from the living room "you snob" Emma yelled " I mean do they like sell their food to charity or something" she said as she walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. "You wanna go shopping" Kai asked as he wiped the jelly from his hand "uhm yes please" she said as she got up from the couch and walked towards the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"We can get this, and this, and this, and this" Emma said as they walked through the isles and picked out food "ok if you want so much stuff why don't you just push the buggy" Kai said as he walked behind her with the basket " because your my brother, you have to push the buggy "that's not what being a brother is for" he said as she continued to walk picking out any and everything that looked good. "Whatever" Kai scoffed as he continued on following Emma through the isle until they were done.

"Are you gonna pay for that stuff" Emma asked as she watched her brother walk out with a buggy full of groceries "what else are we gonna do, pay the ghost people" he laughed and kept walking with Emma following "oh well I guess your right, this prison world isn't so bad, you don't have to pay for anything , I can go shopping for cute clothes and not have to pay like a gazillion dollars for 4 tops and 3 pairs of Jeans" she said while following Kai with the buggy going back to the Salvatore mansion " Emma that's because you shop at Gucci all the time, of course it's gonna cost you" he laughed " shut up you dodo bird"
~~~~~~~~~~
"Is it good" Kai asked with a bit of a disgusted look on his face as he watched his younger sister devour the food from the store. "Uh huh" she hummed as she continued to stuff her face with the peanut butter and jelly sandwich and chips. Kai laughed and continued to fix up the ascendent in his hands. "What's that" Emma spoke through the sandwich still trying to go down her throat "this, oh it's what imma use to get us outta here" Kai replied not looking up from the ascendent. "Well what's it called" Emma said as she finished up her food. " an ascendent" Kai said "oh ok" Emma said as she got up and threw away her left over bread from the sides of her sandwich "HEY" Kai yelled as she turned around to see him mad "what" she asked "you know I would have ate that" he said "oh yah sorry" she laughed at him.

"You know I could stay here" she said as she laid down on the couch and crossed one leg over the other "it's not so bad" she spoke "it will be when you eat up all the food in 9 years" Kai said laughing a little "shut up" she snapped at him as she picked up an apple and threw it at him " I'm just saying" Kai laughed "your right I would be bored then" she said as she sat back down "but I've got you so it won't matter" she said "what do I gotta do with the food shortage, you still gotta eat or you'll die, having me here won't make a difference " he asked looking up from the project he was working on "yah I know ... I'll just eat you" she said as she looked over to Kai and licked her lips "ahhhhh I'm so scared" both of them laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nope I hate this prison world" Emma said as she walked from upstairs "why" Kai asked "because they don't even have my favorite show" she said sitting down next to her brother still focused on fixing the ascendent "ah ha" Kai said as he jumped up from his spot of the couch "I'm done" he said "done with what" she asked "done with the ascendent, we can leave, all we need is Bennett blood" he said walking out of the house with his sister following behind him "uhm kai" He turned to the sound of his sister's voice "what" he asked " we can't get Bennett blood if we are the only ones here and we are Gemini's not Bennett's" she said "but there are still Bennett's here just not walking" he said as he smiled to her and kept walking. What the heck does he mean by that.

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. Y'all will get to see the mystic falls gang in the next chapter hopefully. But anyway enjoy ☺️