Gone

Emma and Rebekah spent the evening walking around New Orleans and the compound, Emma and Rebekah were sitting in the courtyard just talking while Elijah and kol were out walking around New Orleans, Kai was doing his normal thing, reading about spells in the Mikaelsons Grimore . "Do you think it's time to let them out" Emma asked "nope, let them sit in there and suffer each other's presents"  Rebekah said throwing her feet on the table "ok" Emma said leaning back in her chair.

Upstairs
"So then, did you tell her" Klaus asked grabbing a bottle of wine and pouring it in a cup "no, I never got the chance" marcel responded sitting on the couch "ok" Klaus said still outing the drink "can I ask you something" marcel asked looking over by the bar "shoot" Klaus said "why did you leave" marcel asked, Klaus spun around shocked a little at what he asked "my father... he um, he was coming for us, my family, I had to" Klaus said "you didn't have to, you could have fought him" marcel spoke "he would have killed me" Klaus said drinking his drink "not if you tried hard enough" "sure, but that's in the past now, look marcel me and you don't have to be enemies" Klaus said walking over to marcel "oh sure we do, you don't like me, I don't like you, there's no other way to put it Klaus" marcel said "we can forgive each other" Klaus said "sure in 1000 years" marcel laughed "that's fine" Klaus said smiling.
Downstairs
"Sounds like they're getting along" Emma said after yawing her vampire hearing "yup, we still sent letting them out tho" Rebekah said "yah, are we going back to mystic falls" Emma asked "yes but we have too" Rebekah was cut off when Aurora snapped her neck "hello darling, it took me a little to find out where you were but I made it happen" Aurora laughed "what are you doing here" Emma asked getting up from the couch and backing up "I'm here because I want to talk to Klaus, now be a darling and tell me where he is" Aurora asked walking up to Emma "I can't do that" Emma said still backing up "o well" Aurora said and Emma stopped walking backwards when she backed into what seemed like a wall "hello love" she heard a man's voice and turned to see Tristan "let me go" Emma said when Tristan grabbed her "where's Klaus" Tristan asked.

Upstairs
"Do you hear that" Klaus asked "what" marcel asked "it sounds like... AURORA" Klaus said loudly "she's got Emma, we have to get out" Klaus said getting up from the chair and walking over to the door "EMMA" Klaus yelled banding on the barrier "ENMA LET US OUT" he yelled.
Downstairs
"Well, it sounds like I know where Klaus is" Aurora said and smiled as she flashed upstairs with Tristan following. "Let her go" Klaus demanded "oh sure I will, when you come back with Me" Aurora smiled "no way in hell" Klaus said "I'll rip her heart out" Aurora said getting angry "you won't" Klaus argued "ok then" Aurora said walking up behind Emma and sticking her hand in her back and rescued for her heart "ahhh" Emma screamed in pain "NO" Klaus yelled banging in the barrier "I'll let her go once you agree to never see her again" Aurora said "no Klaus, don't" Emma said "I'll do it" Aurora said pulling harder in her heart "ah" Emma yelled, Emma casted a spell that undid the barrier spell allowing Klaus to escape "RUN" Klaus said as he twisted aurora's wrist making her let go of Emma's heart and threw her down the hall, Emma ran downstairs to only meet Tristan standing in front of her "where do you think your going love" Tristan asked smiling "Motus" Emma yelled and Tristan flew towards the wall making it crack from the force "oh you little witch" Tristan said getting up and speeding towards Emma "errox femus" Emma yelled, Tristan stopped and kneeled on one knew when he heard a snap, his arms and legs were bending and breaking "ahhhh" he yelled in pain "STOP" he yelled, Emma stopped the spell and let him get back up "you should no better then to listen to me" Tristan said running up and picked up Emma and threw her over, Emma sped towards Tristan and punching him in the face making him fall back, "ok that's enough" marcel said standing behind Emma "go" marcel said to Emma "or we can fight together" Emma said "let's do it" marcel said, all three of the vampires raced towards each other.

Upstairs
Aurora got up and sped towards Klaus, Klaus grabbed a bar from the side railing of the stairs and drove it through Aurora "AHH" Aurora yelled and pulled it out "oh come on love, you know that wouldn't kill me" Aurora said "yes but I was hoping it would hurt more" Klaus said smiling "all you have to do is leave her" Aurora said as she started walking around flooding the pole through her fingers "or you could just leave" Klaus said watching her every move "now why would i do that, that's no fun" Aurora said "guess I'll have to force you" Aurora said as she threw the pole at Klaus, Klaus caught it and when he looked up, she was gone.

Downstairs
SNAP* Emma heard and looked over to see marcel laying in the floor "I'm back" Aurora said as she ran at Emma and grabbed her by the neck "come on nik, I'm tired of playing games" Aurora said looking over t Klaus who had just got back from upstairs "leave her and cow with me, everything will be fine I promise" she said "let her go Aurora" Klaus said "choose nik" Aurora said still holding Emma's neck "her or me" Aurora asked "if I leave, will you stop hurting her" Klaus asked "yes" Aurora said "NIK NO" Rebekah yelled after getting back up from a neck snap "it's ok Rebekah" Klaus said walking up to Aurora. Where is Kai when you need him, Emma thought. Meanwhile, upstairs.
                                        ~~~~~~~~
Kai was passed out upstairs after reading the grimoire, he hadn't heard a single thing that was going on.
                                     ~~~~~~~~
"Klaus please" Emma said "don't go with her" "oh shut up" Aurora said throwing Emma over "come on nik" Aurora said grabbing his shoulder and walking away "just let me say goodbye" Klaus said "fine, but make it quick, when your done, come outside and we are leaving" Aurora said walking out "Emma" Klaus said helping her up "Klaus your really leaving with her" Emma asked "I have to love, to protect you" Klaus said "no, you can protect me" Emma argued "your right, this is the way" Klaus said "please don't leave Me" Emma said with a tear falling down her cheek "emma please, don't cry" Klaus said wiping her tear "why" emma asked "because time wasn't in our favor, but this isn't goodbye, this is simply... see you later" Klaus said grabbing both of her cheeks with his hands "let me know when it's time you've come back" emma said "maybe when aurora's life is on track, I won't even hesitate, hopefully I'm not to late" Klaus said laughing a little "late for what" emma asked "for when you find another person to love" Klaus said "why would I find another when I've already found the one I love" emma said "who" Klaus asked "...you" emma said, that was the moment, the moment when they're two souls found each other, when everything around them was falling apart, they found it, they found each other. Klaus's lips collided with Emma's, everything in that moment didn't even feel real, Klaus was leaving.The kiss was like nothing even mattered but that, she kissed him back, "I love  you Klaus Mikaelson, I can wait for you im patient, I'm ok if you make me wait,as long as your near I'll be here, even if it take ten years" emma said pulling away from the deep kiss "I live you to Emma Parker" Klaus said smiling "until we meet again emma" Klaus said grabbing her cheeks and kissing her forehead, before she could say anything she grabbed his necklace to try and keep him from leaving and he sped off, in a flash Klaus was gone, he really left, emma looked down in her hand, and there it was, his necklace, one of the many he keeps with him, but this one was different, on the necklace, it was engraved, M. "Klaus Mikaelson" emma whispered to herself "until we meet again" she said.

Noooooooo that's so sad, Klaus left her.😥
I added a song for the end of the chapter, when you play it it goes with the text.👍🏼