Ms. De martel

"Good morning" kai woke up to a brown haired girl in his face, Emma. "Ugh, it's like 7 in the morning, go back to sleep" Kai said throwing the blanket back on his head "no can do brother" Emma said as she used her magic to open the blinds and take the cover off of kai's head "I'm so tired of you" Kai said sitting up "you mean tired of staying in bed" Emma said "we have lots of things to do today, get dressed, I'll be downstairs" Emma said walking out of the room. Emma made her way downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning"Kol said sitting on the couch outside of the kitchen "good morning" Emma said walking past kol "you look nice" kol said getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen.

(Emma's outfit)

(Emma's outfit)

"Thanks kol" Emma said reaching into the refrigerator and grabbing the eggs. Emma grabbed a pan out of the cabinet and sat it on the oven, she grabbed the egg and it slipped out of her hand. "Got it" Klaus said catching the egg in his hand and handing it back to Emma "thanks" Emma said grabbing the egg out of his hand "whatcha makin" Klaus said as he leaned on the side of the counter and crossed his arms across his chest "eggs" Emma said not looking at Klaus "uh ok, well what are we doing today" "WE aren't doing anything, I'm going out with my brother and doing important stuff today, none of which includes you" Emma said as she picked up the egg with a spatula "dang it I need a plate" Emma said sitting the egg back down and walking to get a plate, she reached for the cabinet with plates in it but couldn't reach "here let me get it" Klaus said reaching over Emma "thanks" Emma said walking past Klaus with the plate "what's the matter with you" Klaus asked "nothing Klaus, why would there be something wrong with me" Emma said walking past Klaus and sitting at the kitchen table "I don't know, because you keep giving me short replies" Klaus said sitting next to her "no I'm not" Emma said shoving the egg in her mouth "yes you are" "no I'm not" "yes you are" "okay okay" Rebekah said walking into the room "tell your brother to leave me alone" Emma said "nik leave Emma alone" Rebekah said "well I heard you were going out with Kai, I wanna come" "ok" Emma said getting up from the table and walking to put her plate in the sink "wait what, how come she gets to go but I can't" Klaus asked following Emma "because I actually like her" Emma sent a glare to Klaus "yah, meaning she doesn't like you Klaus" Rebekah said "that's not what you said last night" Klaus said underneath his breath "wanna say that a little louder" Emma said making her veins under her eyes and her vampire teeth come out "no, no, I'm fine" Klaus said throwing his hands up in defense "ok then" Emma said walking away "see you later brother" Rebekah said following her out.
~~~~~~~~

Kai got dressed and Emma, Rebekah and him went out. They went to the clothes store, then made their way to a food shop, and then they went to find an apartment.

"This is nice" kai said walking through the apartment "and it's right down the ways from your house" kai added "yup, so do you like it" Emma asked "hell yah" kai said "ok, well it's yours" Emma said laughing a little.

Later on Emma, Rebekah, and Kai brought some furniture in the apartment, they set up his kitchen, his bathroom, and his bed room, they stuck the clothes in his closet, and put food in the cabinets. "Done" Emma said smacking her hands together to shake the dirt off of her hands "I'm tired, I think we should go out and do something other then move more stuff" kai said "yes I agree" Rebekah said "how about the bar, I have the best place" emma said "let's go then" kai and Rebekah said.
~~~~~~~~
Emma, Rebekah, and Kai entered the grill and walked to the bar and sat down. Emma and Kai ordered bourbon and Rebekah preferred a club soda. "Hey Emma, I noticed something was going on with you and Klaus, I didn't want to say anything but now it's got me thinking what happened" Rebekah asked sipping her club soda "nothing" Emma said trying not to get mad "spill" Rebekah's argued "fine, the night before Klaus told me he had to talk, and short story he kissed me and then said he can't be with me because he didn't want to hurt me, and he feels that me being a heretic was his fault" Emma said bluntly "uhm, you guys kissed" Rebekah exclaimed "that's not the point, the point is he told me he loved me then said he can't be with me" "he said he loved you" Rebekah said with her jaw dropped to her knees "yes" "okay well I told you he doesn't like to share feelings, he's only ever had one love, and that ended badly" Rebekah said but was cut off when she heard an annoyingly high pitched voice from behind her. "hello" Rebekah and Emma turned around to see a red haired girl standing behind them "Aurora" Rebekah exclaimed "yes, me" Aurora said smiling "how are you to lady's doing, oh and gentleman" Aurora said looking over to Kai and sat next to Emma "who are you" Emma asked "I'm Aurora de Martel" "go away" Rebekah hissed "I'm not here for you, I'm here for her" aurora said looking at Emma "what do you want with me" "oh nothing much, I just need you as leverage" aurora said as she grabbed Emma and sped out of the grill.
~~~~~~~~
Aurora stopped around the ally way and threw Emma against the wall "let me go" Emma said pushing Aurora "no can do sister" aurora said walking back up to Emma "sorry about this" Aurora said grabbing the side of Emma's neck and before Emma could move all she heard was *snap* and Emma was out.

What does aurora want with Emma, read to find out. 🤭🤭