No sleep

The next day
Emma woke up tired from the little amount of sleep she had. She had completely forgot about what happened those few hours ago. As Emma lifted up from out of her bed she walked over to the wardrobe and picked out a outfit for that day.

(Emma's outfit)

(Emma's outfit)

Emma walked into the bathroom to get herself together for the day. "Ugh, I don't even have a hair brush" Emma said as she walked out of the bathroom and walked down the hall towards Rebekah's room. "Hey bekah" Emma walked into Rebekah's room and stopped when she noticed she wasn't there. "Hello" "hello" Emma repeated as she walked around the room looking to find Rebekah. Emma eventually gave up and walked down the hall and towards Klaus's room. Emma knocked and walked in the room. "Hey Klaus I walked Into" Emma was cut off when she walked into Klaus's room to the site of him with no shirt on. "Oh my gosh" Emma said as she stood there in shock. "I'm so sorry" emma said as she went to walk out "it's fine you can come in" Klaus said laughing a little under his breath "well I knocked and you didn't answer so I came in" emma said walking in the room "well if I didn't answer, why would you still come in" Klaus asked as he walked closer to emma "I- I don't know" emma said "well, how was the chocolate" Klaus said with a smirk " the chocolate, what chocolate" Emma had completely forgot about what happened "ohhhhh the chocolate" emma said starting to remember "uhm, it was, uh" emma said but stopped when she heard Klaus laugh "I'm joking luv" Klaus said "oh yah ok" emma said as she was kinda relieved that Klaus dropped the subject "what do you need" Klaus asked "oh well I walked into Rebekah's room and she wasn't there, so you know where she went" emma asked "out" Klaus said as he started to walk away from emma and to his bathroom "well can you tell me where "out" is then" emma said as she sat down on the side of Klaus's bed "she went out, that's all I know" "fine, can you just put a shirt on" emma said looking away from Klaus "why, you distracted by something luv" Klaus asked smirking to emma "nope, I don't see anything" emma said still not looking at Klaus "you sure" "yup I'm sure" "EMMA" they were interrupted by Rebekah yelling from downstairs "well it looks like I found Rebekah" Emma said getting up to leave "yup, you can just ignore her though" Klaus said walking up to Emma "I don't think so, put a shirt on won't you" Emma said as she walked out of the room leaving Klaus laughing a little to his self. "She's a hard one" Klaus spoke to himself before walking back to grab a shirt.

Down stairs
"So where you been bex" Emma asked as she walked down the stairs "I've been out shopping, I got us a few things" Rebekah said as she sat her bags down on the floor "good, I needed a few things" "well take a look and grab some stuff, you can bring some things to your room if you would like" "thanks bex" Emma said as she started towards the bags.
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for all the stuff bekah" Emma said as she finished putting up the last item she got from Rebekah's bags "oh don't sweat it" Rebekah said as she sat down on Emma's bed "oh I just forgot, I have things to do" Emma said sitting next to Rebekah "like what" "Luke getting my brother out of the prison world, but I can't without the right things, none of which I have" "well I can help you, and nik has so witchy contacts, I can get him to help" "I'd rather not mess with your brother, he already has a huge ego as it is, if I ask him for help it will just make it bigger" Emma said rolling her eyes "knock, knock" Klaus said as he opened the door to Emma's room "what do you want you creep" Rebekah asked standing up "well I heard my name, I just wanted to see what I was getting involved in sister, no need to get defensive" Klaus said as he walked past Rebekah and towards Emma "do you need anything luv" Klaus asked standing in front of Emma "nothing from you" Emma replied standing up from the bed and walking last Klaus to towards Rebekah "well then, what adventures are we going on today" Klaus said ignoring what Emma said to him "WE aren't doing anything I am" "no your not, I'm coming with you" Rebekah said "no you aren't, I have to do this by myself, I know what I need, I won't be able to get that if I'm with you too, they'll take it as a threat" Emma said looking at Klaus and Rebekah "fine" Rebekah said giving up on the argument "and where is it you think your going luv" Klaus asked getting closer to Emma "I'm going to get my brother back, all I which doesn't involve you, I have more important things to do in my life then to sit here and argue with you Klaus" "well your not sitting here your standing so I think it's fine to let me in on the little file chat you've got going on luv" Klaus said with a smirk growing across his lips "really, now your just being smart" Emma said as she rolled her eyes "well of course luv, I wouldn't want to be taken for a joke would I now" Klaus said still smiling "I can't deal with you, I have to go so please make your way out of my room" Emma said as she opened the door gesturing to leave "ok fine, but if anyone needs me, tap the back of your heals 3 times" Klaus said trying to be funny "your not funny nik" Rebekah yelled at him as he walked back to his room. "Ugh boys" Rebekah said as emma closed the door and laid on the bed "I know right" both the girls flopped onto the bed not wanting to leave, emma said "I guess I could stay just a few more minutes".

Well Klaus thinks he's funny doesn't he. In the next chapter a lot is gonna happen so it is gonna take a while for me to publish. But don't be to upset I'll make it up to you by making it a really good chapter.😂😂