"Friend"

The next day emma had slept in, she was pretty exhausted from the night before.

"good morning sweetness!" Rebekah said as she walked into the room "why are you here" emma asked "I live here, but guess what, Kol is going on a date" Rebekah said as she sat on the end of Emma's bed "with who" emma said as she sat up "her name is Camille but she goes by cami" Rebekah replied "well what do you want me to do?" Emma asked "we're gonna spy on them" Rebekah said "bet" emma said as she got up

Emma got dressed and went downstairs.

(Emma's outfit)

(Emma's outfit)

~~~~~~
"He's right there come on be quiet" Rebekah said as her and emma ran down the ally across from a coffee shop were Kol and cami sat outside talking "so that's her" emma whispered "yes" Rebekah said "she's pretty..." emma started to think of what word could describe Cami "hot, yah I know" Rebekah said "throw this at him"Rebekah said to emma as she handed her a rock "fine move" emma said as she walked from around the corner to get a better view "ascendo" emma said as the rock lifted from her hand and sped towards a Kol. Thunk*, it hit Kol right in the nose "what was that" Kol looked around, Rebekah and emma started laughing "who's there" Cami got up and looked around and the two of them ran behind the wall, "shhh, they can hear us, Cami's a vampire " Rebekah said "yes and now your busted" Kol said as him and Cami walked from behind the wall with an angry expression on his face "uhm, hey Kol, was your date fun" emma asked "it was and now I have to deal with you guys, go home" Kol said "oh no don't worry, hi I'm Cami, what's your name" she interrupted "oh I'm emma, this is Rebekah" emma stuck her hand out to shake Cami's "how do you know Kol" Cami asked "oh he's mine and kols brother" Rebekah said "and I'm just a friend" emma added "okay" Cami said.

Cami looked as if she was unsure of the type of "friend" emma was, she had some sort of weird expression on her face.

"I was actually about to bring Cami over for dinner" Kol said "great let's go" Emma said as she grabbed Rebekah's arm and walked away.
~~~~~~
The group walked in and there was food already on the table.

"Uhm Klaus, did you make all of this" emma asked as she walked in "sure did, what do you think love" Klaus asked as he walked towards the group taking off his rag on his shoulder "uhm I guess I'll see when we eat" emma laughed "but before we do I need to talk to you Rebekah" emma said as she grabbed Rebekah's arm and walked upstairs.
                                             ~~~~~
"What's your deal emma" Rebekah said as emma dragged her into a room and closed the door "Cami is a little... suspicious" emma hesitated "why do you say that, she looks so harmless" Rebekah asked "when I said friend, she kind of looked at me weird" "like what" "like I invaded her life or something, I mean if she doesn't like me or something then that's her problem" emma shrugged "well let's see, try not to start anything" Rebekah said "I'll try" emma said as she opened the door and walked downstairs.
                                        ~~~~~~~
"I'm glade you guys decided to join us, after having y'all's little girl talk" Klaus said as Rebekah and emma sat down at the table "everyone this is Camille, Camille this is Elijah , Rebekah, Klaus, emma, and Hayley" kol said and Cami looked to emma who sat across the table from her "nice to meet you all, even though we did already meet most of you" Cami said "be nice and smile" Rebekah whispered into Emma's ear "leave me alone" emma said "shall we" Klaus said as he gestured to the plates .