Mr.Gerard

Emma woke up in a church, one that she had never seen before, she was tied up with vervain ropes and she was hanging from the roof by them, she had a knot med rope in her mouth that prevented her to talk. "Oh good morning sweet heart" Aroura said walking in with a grin on her face "are you not going to say anything... oh wait, I forgot, you can't" Aroura said letting out a slight giggle. Emma tried to talk but all that came out was a mumble. "So you might be wondering why I have you here, it's because I need you as leverage" Aroura said walking back and forth through the front of the isle. Emma thought:yah you said that already. "For what you may ask, that's is if you could, which you cant" Aurora said laughing again and sat down on one of the benches "I need you so that I can get to Klaus, I've seen you with Rebekah, but for some reason I haven't seen Klaus, now if I'm right, if your with Rebekah then you must have seen Klaus at one point, so if I can use you, to get to Rebekah, who will get to Klaus, make sense" Aroura said getting back up and walking towards Emma slowly. "I don't want to hurt you, actually I only need you for this one thing, it's just I can't let you go, yet" Aurora said stopping in-front of Emma "sorry" aurora said grabbing a knife and stabbing into Emma's chest. Emma yelled in pain but couldn't get anything out because of the rope.

Aurora tortured Emma, until someone walked in the church "oh sister what have you done now" Tristan said walking around Emma hanging from to roof and walked in-front of Emma in her view "I'm so sorry sweet heart" Tristan said walking over to Emma to let her down "NO" Aurora said running up to Tristan and pushing him away "what" Tristan asked "we can't let her go yet" Aurora said sitting back down "I have a plan and you can't Ruin it" Aroura said walking out of the room "COME BROTHER" Aurora yelled.
                                     ~~~~~~~~~
Back in the Mikaelaon mansion
"KLAUS" Rebekah said running in the house with Kai right behind her "what" Klaus said walking in the living room where Rebekah was standing "Emma's gone" Rebekah said shaking scared "what do you mean she's gone" Klaus asked worried "I mean Aurora took her" Rebekah said "Aurora, that's not possible, Aurora didn't know Emma" "yah well she dose now and she took her, I don't know where they went" Rebekah said looking at Klaus "we need a witch" Klaus said looking at Rebekah "I'm a witch, well I'm a siphon but I'm still a witch" Kai spoke up "well then why are we still standing here, let's go" kol said from behind Klaus, he had been listening in on the conversation "ok" Kai said. They all went upstairs to a room where there were books and bottles of herbs everywhere. Kai walked over to the table and laid out the things he needed. "I need to siphon one of you" Kai said looking up at the siblings "here, do me" Klaus said walking up to Kai "ok" Kai said grabbing Klaus's shoulder and siphoned him "I've heard of this spell before" kol said looking at Kai "you need something of Emma's" "yah, I know, me and Emma are brother and sister, we share the same blood, that's all I need" Kai said as he took a knife and slid it across the palm of his hand and blood dropped from the knife and his hand to the map that was placed in the table. "What does it say" Rebekah asked impatiently "it says, she's in... New Orleans" Kai said looking up from the map and at Rebekah confused "right there" Kai said as he pointed down to the spot on the map that the blood trail stopped "I know exactly where she is" Klaus said "let's go then" kol said walking out the room "get Elijah and meet me outside, we've got a long drive" Klaus said to Rebekah as she walked out after Klaus and kol with Kai following.

Klaus, his siblings, and Kai got in the car and Klaus drove to New Orleans to find Emma. Meanwhile in New Orleans...
~~~~~~~~~
Emma looked up from the ground and looked around the church to find no one, not a single person, Emma decided she couldn't wait any longer for someone to rescue her, so she pulled the room that was around her hands, she pulled herself up off the floor and untucked the knot that was in her mouth with her free hand, "incendia" Emma said making the ropes light up with fire and the ropes burned off her wrist making her drop to the floor, Emma got up and ran towards the door only to be stopped by a head chest, "oh I'm sorry" a deep harsh voice spoke and a hand ragged down to Emma, Emma grabbed the man's hand and he helped her up "it's ok" Emma said getting up and looking at the man, her was dark skinned, very handsome, "what's your name sweet heart, why are you bloody" he asked "I'm... Emma Parker" Emma said looking at him "I'm Marcellus Gerard, but you can call me Marcel" he spoke "ok well I have to go, you should leave here, it isn't safe" Emma said and walked past marcel only for him to grab her "who and what are you" marcel asked "what do you mean" Emma said "let go of me" Emma demanded as she pulled her wrist away from marcel "I know what you are, your a vampire arn't you" marcel asked "how do you know that" Emma asked him "I can smell the vervain" "so i take it your one too then" Emma asked "yes" marcel answered "well good to know then" Emma said as she snapped marcels neck and flashed out of the church.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma walked through the town looking for a phone pole she good use to call, given the fact she didn't have her phone with her when she was kidnapped. Emma walked down an ally way for a short cut to the next street when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Emma didn't even look behind her to see who it was and grabbed their hand and back flipped behind them and kicked their leg from behind making them fall to the ground "ow" the man groaned "marcel" Emma yelled letting go of him "yup it's me" he said getting up and turned around towards Emma "why do you keep following me" Emma asked "because when I saw what happened in that church and the blood on your clothes I thought something happened, I'm just trying to help you" marcel said throwing his hands up in defense "thank you but I don't need help, I just need to get back to my brother and Rebekah" Emma said walking part marcel. Marcel used his vampire speed to run in-front of Emma stopping her "wait, did you just say... Rebekah, as in Rebekah mikealson" marcel asked "y- yes, do you know her" Emma asked "yes I know her, I know her pesky family too" marcel said with the role of his eyes "hey watch it, their like family to me" Emma said pointing a finger at him "okay, okay, let me help you find them then" marcel said "fine, first you can tell me where the hell am I" Emma said looking around "your in New Orleans" marcel spoke "NEW ORLEANS" Emma shouted "shhh" marcel said grabbing Emma's mouth and pulled her into his chest and leaned against the wall "mhm, mhm, mhm, mhm" Emma murmured "let me go" Emma said after bitting marcels hand and making him let her go "why did you do that" Emma said pulling away from marcel "because Emma, if the vampires find out that their is a witch in the French quarters, they will kill you" marcel edged "how do you know I'm a witch" marcel Emma asked "because I saw the ropes, they were burnt" marcel said "oh yah, good observation" Emma laughed "now I really have to go, I have to be in mystic falls" Emma said "okay, I'll take you then" marcel said "it will take a few hours but we can get there, we can go to my apartment and rest, it's late, after you sleep I'll take you to mystic falls" marcel said "how do I know your not a murderer" Emma asked suspicious "trust me, if you consider the Mikaelson family, I'm sure they do to you too, and I don't want to get on the bad side of a Mikaelson, trust me, in know how it turns out" marcel said "what do you mean" Emma asked "how about I tell you about it when you get some sleep" "fine, let's go" Emma said walking with marcel back to his apartment.
~~~~~~~
Emma and Marcel made it back to his apartment "nice place you got here" Emma said walking out of one of the rooms after looking around "thanks, you will have to sleep in my room, I'll sleep in here" marcel said "are you sure" Emma asked "yes of course, the shower is right down there" marcel said pointing down the hall "and the towels and soap are sitting on the counter for you" marcel said "thanks" Emma said walking towards the bathroom to take a shower "oh and marcel" Emma said as she stopped right in-front of the bathroom door "yes Emma" marcel responded "thanks for doing this for me, and being so nice, you don't get that a lot of places" Emma smiled "your welcome, anything for a beautiful woman like you" marcel smiled back and Emma walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

Well she met marcel. I wonder what's gonna happen with Kai and the mikaelsons. 🤭🤭