Quite place

When emma woke up she felt the cold of the covers as she looked up to see that Klaus wasn't there. Emma got up and walked to the shower and started her day.

Emma made her way downstairs. "Good morning little witch" she heard that familiar British accent from the kitchen "good morning" emma said as she yawned softly "you look nice" he said as he sat at the kitchen table with a book in his hand "well thank you, it's not much, you look... good" emma said as she looked at the shirtless hybrid sitting down "well we have things to do today so don't make any plans" Klaus said "like what" emma asked "you will see" Klaus said as he looked back down at his paper.

(Emma's outfit)

(Emma's outfit)

Emma sat in the car with Klaus and stared out of the car window "so are you going to tell me where we are going" emma asked breaking the silence between the two "nope, just sit back and enjoy the ride love" he said not taking his eyes off the road.

Emma looked up when the car came to a stop. "We're here" he said as he sped around to the other end of the car and opened the door "where exactly is here" she asked as she grabbed Klaus's open hand and got out of the car "this is just a place I come to think" he said as he started walking over to a lake that reflected the sky's blue color "you come in the middle of the woods to think" she said suspiciously "yes, I do" Klaus said a he led her into a dock just over the water line and sat down "why" she asked as she sat down next to him "because it's peaceful" he said as he looked down at the water only to see his and hers reflection "tell me love, what do you hear" he asked as he looked over to her "hm... nothing" emma said as she looked over to an already staring Klaus "that's correct, silence, nothing but the wind, the Trees, and us" Klaus said calmly "why did you bring me here really Klaus" emma began to be impatient "where else do you want to be" he asked "no where" "okay then" he said as he got up and took off his shirt and then his pants and then his shoes and socks and jumped in splashing emma a little "hey you dick" she laughed "come on love, get in" he said as he whipped the water from his face "I don't want to, I don't have the right clothes" she said "well then strip" he said "what no" she laughed "then put my shirt on" he pointed to the grey shirt that sat on the side of the dock "you sure" she asked "definitely" he said as emma got up and turned around "close your eyes or something" she said "sorry" he said as he turned around the other way and closed his eyes.

Emma stuck the shirt over her head and turned back around "you can look now" she said "you look beautiful as always" Klaus said "get in" emma inches into the water and was taken away by Klaus who had grabbed her waist and pulled her in "it's nice isn't it" he asked "yes" emma said as she bounced around the water trying to hold herself up from going under "Klaus" she asked after a few moments of silence "yes little witch" "what is this" emma asked "what is what" he asked "this" she pointed between the two "I know I've asked that before but I just really want to know" she said, Klaus swan over closer to emma and picked her up and sat her on his waist allowing her to catch a break "I don't know the answer to that sweetheart, I haven't for a while" Klaus said calmly "why not" "I don't know, I just... don't" Klaus said hesitantly "I guess I'm just..." Klaus stopped because he couldn't find the words "afraid to love" emma finished his sentence "yah I guess, all my life I haven't had anyone to love until..." he stopped "until what" emma asked, you love, you, I love you, I just don't know how to say it. He thought, "nothing, just forget it" he said quickly "Klaus, I want you to know you don't have to hide from me, you can tell me anything, it won't change the way I feel about you" emma said "what do you mean, feel about me" he asked "I don't know, I just, I know that I feel something, but if you aren't ready for that it's okay to tell me" she said "what do you feel" he asked "I don't know okay" emma hushed the conversation "I'm sorry" Klaus spoke up "it's okay, obviously neither of us are ready for a real relationship" "you want a relationship" Klaus asked "I would like that in the future, but obviously it won't work that way right now, neither of us are ready" "who said I wasn't" Klaus asked quickly "I- I don't know I just, assumed" she said as she dropped her head "hey look at me, it's okay" Klaus said as he lifted her head up
"I think it be best if we stay like this, you know, if that's what you want" emma said slowly, no I want to be more then just this little witch, he thought "okay, so we need a label though" he said jokingly "friends" emma said "with benefits" Klaus added "agreed" emma laughed "here let's get you out" Klaus said as he pushed emma up to the dock and jumped up after.

"You want to hold up to that deal" Klaus said as he watched emma take of the shirt only for her to be standing there in her underwear and bra "what do you mean" she asked not turned around as she felt a hand slide from her side and down to her hip slowly "I mean this" Klaus said next to her ear which sent shivers up her spin as she felt his lips kiss lightly to her neck and his hands running ever so slightly on both sides of her arms and down next to her hip again "I think we should be going" emma interrupted the moment out of fear.

Emma was feeling sacred, not of him but of how it felt to be that close to him, she loved every moment with him, she felt so deeply about him, it was like... love, she thought, god I love Klaus Mikaelson, she thought again.
~~~~~~~~
Emma and Klaus got back to the house still a little wet from the adventure today and emma was the first to take a shower. Right after Klaus got in the shower and made his way to her room. "Knock knock" he said as he pushed open the door "oh hey" emma saw a blond shirtless hybrid standing at her door with his blond hair curled from the water still a little wet "thanks for today" she said as he sat next to her "your welcome love" he said "there was one more thing I've been wanting to ask you" she said hesitantly "go for it" he said "the other night, when you woke out if your sleep, you said something about your father hurting you , correct me if I'm wrong but I thought you killed him" she asked "correct, I have these dreams of him, off my past childhood trauma, some days it's gone, others days it back, when it happens it's hard to pull myself out of" he said "if you don't mind me asking, what happened" emma asked "let's just say I wasn't the favorite child out of the bunch" he laughed and grabbed Emma's hand for comfort "I'm sorry Klaus, that you fell that way, and I'm truly thankful that I met you guys when I did" she said looking at Klaus "Emma Parker, you are one hell of a person to have around here, I'm glade you are here too" Klaus said as he got up from the bed and headed towards the door "you don't want to stay again tonight" emma said making Klaus stop and turn "do you want me to" he asked "yes' she said as she laid down and patted an open spot for Klaus, as he made his way to the bed he laid down right next to her facing eachother.

They laid there just staring at eachother "you don't want to be just friends,do you" Klaus asked breaking the silence "no" emma responded tiredly "I don't either" Klaus said as he put his arms around emma and pulled her closer making her face go into his chest. She nuzzled up into his warmth and calmed her breathing, soon falling asleep, the both of them in each other's arms sleeping. Dreaming.

Hey y'all so I noticed they haven't gotten a lot of screen time so I wanted to base these few chapters off of their relationship with eachother. And yes I did take a scene or two out of the movie "after" it was so hard not to but I did so enjoy. 😉

Btw added a little picture for y'all