The mikaelson manor

As Rebekah and Emma walked down the hallway to pick a room Emma stopped in front of one room... kol's. "Who's room is this" Emma asked walking in the room "oh that's kol's" Rebekah responded "who's kol" Emma asked as she walked towards a old antique dresser "that's my other brother" "other brother, you have more" Emma asked "yes I have like..." Rebekah stopped to count on her fingers "1,2,3,4,5" she stopped "I have five" "well I had five" she said walking towards Emma "what do you mean you had five" Emma walked over to the bed and sat down "I mean one of them died a long time ago, Henric was his name" Rebekah sat next to emma "oh I'm sorry, what about the other ones where are they" "well I don't really know where Finn, kol, and Elijah are" Rebekah lied she knew where they were, oh n a box with a dagger through their hearts. "Oh ok"Emma said getting up with her and moving to the next room. "Well this ones nice" Rebekah stopped at the end of the hall "but it's next to Klaus's" Rebekah said as she walked in "it's fine, he didn't bother me that much" Emma laughed a little.
~~~~~~~~~~

(Emma's room)

"Well I think it's time for you to get some sleep" Rebekah said as she walked towards the bed Emma was laying on "yah, and hanks Rebekah for everything" Emma said as she sat up from her sleeping position "your welcome" Rebekah said as she got up from the bed "goodnight, I'll be down the hall if you need me" Rebekah said as she walked out of the room and closed the door.

(Emma's pjs)

Emma slept all through the night until she heard something that woke her up... Damon and Klaus's voice arguing. "What the heck it's like 1:00 in the morning"

In the living room
"SHE'S NOT GOING WITH YOU DAMON END OF STORY"
"WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHERE SHE CAN AND CANT'T GO"
"I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WANT HER TO GO ANYWAYS"
"For goodness sake shut up" Emma said as she walked downstairs "sorry didn't mean to wake you" Klaus said as he calmed his tone "well you did so now I'm here" "nice pjs" Damon said with a smirk "ayy eyes in there sockets" Klaus said stepping In front of Emma "move Klaus" Emma said as she moved around Klaus to talk to Damon " so what's going on, why is everyone screaming" "he wants you to leave and go with him back to the Salvatore house" Klaus said butting in "oh no, I'm not going" Emma said as she started towards the couch "but Emma we just want to talk to you" Damon said as he followed her and sat on a chair across from Emma and Klaus "who's we" Emma asked already knowing who the "we" was "uhm just me and Stefan "and Elena, and Bonnie" Emma added on "so I'm not going, I think if I see Elena again I'll just give her another bloody lip" Emma said smiling at the thought "you know what, no, your coming with me whether you like it or not" Damon said as he got up about to grab Emma. "I'd sit back down if I were you mate" Klaus said as he jumped up from his set and grabbed Damon by the neck. "You first" Damon said as he twisted Klaus's hand and pushed him out the way, Klaus came up behind him and threw him across the room, Damon got back up and they went at each other right before Emma yelled "Motus" and both the boys flew to opposite sides of the room. "That's better" Emma said as she stood up walking towards them. Damon and Klaus got back up and ran at each other again and then Emma yelled "imobalis" she froze Klaus "ossox" she snapped Damon's neck.

Emma unfroze Klaus and spoke "you guys are so stupid sometimes" as she sat back down in the same spot "why did you stop me I could have ripped his heart out" Klaus said sitting right next to emma "that's the point, I don't want his heart laying on the floor" emma said unfazed "fine whatever, your not going to his house though" Klaus said " I know that, but it's not because you said I can't go, it's because I said I don't want to" emma said. Emma didn't like people telling her what to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Klaus ended up taking Damon back to his house while he was still unconscious. "Well hello" Klaus said when he got back from the Salvatore house and walked into the kitchen to find Emma eating Nutella. "Hi" Emma said while she continued to lick the chocolate off the spoon. "It's like 3:00 in the morning and your eating chocolate" Klaus said as he walked towards Emma "yes, a girls gotta eat" Emma said still eating "yah real food, not chocolate, why don't one day I take you out for a dinner date, me and you" Klaus said as he got really close to Emma that he could feel her breathe on his face "I- no, no dinner dates, I don't like you" Emma said as she backed into the counter "you sure about that" Klaus said as he got closer and closed Emma into the corner of the counter "y- yes, I'm sure" Emma said trying not to look at Klaus. Klaus placed his hand on Emma's chin and made her look at him. He took his thumb and whipped the chocolate off of her lips and licked it off his finger. "Good chocolate" Klaus said as he walked away from Emma and went upstairs to his room. Emma was so shocked she didn't even move. His hands were so warm, and his eyes were so blue and beautiful.
Emma had a crush.

So uhm yah. That happened. Guys I'm so excited for the next chapter. Please go comment on the story. Don't be a silent reader.😊💞