The mikealson sister

When Emma woke up she got dressed in the same clothes from last night. "Ugh I need more clothes" Emma said as she walked towards the door about to leave.
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She walked around the mystic falls town square and found a clothing shop. As Emma walked in she started looking for clothes to wear. "Hm this is cute" Emma turned around to see a blonde woman standing with some clothes in her hand looking at Emma. "Oh hi" Emma spoke "do you think this is cute" the blonde asked "uhm yes totally" Emma said "hi I'm Rebekah" she said "hi I'm Emma, nice to meet you" Emma said "nice to meet you too" Rebekah responded "I'm just looking for some clothes, I uh I left mine in a house fire" Emma lied "well that's sucks, I'll help you". So the two girls started looking around for clothes, going from one rack to another yelling out if they thought it was cute or not. "Here come to the dressing room, I wanna see that on you" Rebekah told Emma "ok". Emma went in the dressing room and out on the clothes. "I really like this" Emma spoke through the door "we'll come on out and show me it" Rebekah said i'm impatiently wanting to see Emma's clothes "ok" Emma said as she walked out of the dressing room.

(Emma's outfit)

(Emma's outfit)

"Omg" Rebekah said "it's so cute" she said as she ran up to Emma and squeezed her in a hug "thanks Rebekah for helping me" Emma said as Rebekah moved out of the hug "your welcome anything for a friend" Rebekah said "you think we're friends" Emma asked "yes do you" Rebekah asked "I- yah I just didn't know ,you know because we just met and all" Emma said walking next to Rebekah about to go pay for the clothes "I know but I know consider you my friend" Rebekah said as she stopped in-front of the cash register "here let me pay" Rebekah said as she took her money out of her pocket and sat it on the table "you don't have to do that Rebekah" Emma said "no it's fine I want to" Rebekah said as she took Emma's hand and walked towards the door "thank you so much Rebekah, like seriously thank you" for Emma said stopping outside of the shop "no problem, here take my number, let me see your phone" Rebekah said "I- I don't have one" Emma said feeling a bit embarrassed "oh that's fine, let's go get you one" Rebekah said as she took Emma's hand and walked around trying to find a store for electronics.
                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~
Later on they ended up finding one and walked in. Emma and Rebekah searched for one she liked. "Here this one" Emma said to Rebekah "eww black really you can pick any other color and you get black" Rebekah said "well do you want me to get a hot pink phone" "well at least it looks better then black" Rebekah said as Emma laughed. "I don't have money for this so there is no point" Emma said "leave this to me" Rebekah told Emma. As they went to pay for the phone Rebekah leaned over the table and looked at the cash register worker and spoke, "you will give this phone to my friend for free, no questions about it" Rebekah said as she finished up her sentence and walked out with Emma following " uhm cool trick" Emma said being a little suspicious about what just happened "I know right" Rebekah said as she continued to walk with Emma "I have to ask you something Rebekah" Emma stopped "what is it" Rebekah asked her "are you a vampire" Emma asked as she whispered in Rebekah's ear "I- what makes you think that, vampires aren't real" Rebekah lied "if you are it's ok because I'm a witch" Emma said again whispering in her ear "you are" Rebekah asked shocked "yes, so are you one" Emma asked "I- come with me" Rebekah demanded as she grabbed Emma by her are and sped away to the mikealson mansion
                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell" Emma said as they got to the mikealson mansion "see I knew you were one" Emma said as she looked a Rebekah "you didn't have to lie" Emma said "I'm sorry I just didn't know if you were lying or not" Rebekah said "why would I lie about that" Emma asked "I don't know" "but you can't tell anyone" Rebekah said "well duh" Emma replied "I still kinda don't believe you" Rebekah said as they walked into the living room of the mansion and sat on the couch "oh really" Emma said "yes" Rebekah said "well let me show you then" Emma said as she reached her hand out to siphon Rebekah and casted a spell "incendia" Emma spoke and with that her finger tips lit up with fire "wow, ok I believe you now" Rebekah said moving away a little " I bet you do" Emma laughed
                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well hello" a man spoke standing in the door way with his arms crossed and leaning on the door "oh hi I remember you" from Emma said as she got up from her seat and walked towards the man "your Klaus, from the bar yesterday" Emma said stopping in front of Klaus "yes I am, and your Emma, I can see you have met my sister" Klaus said walking towards Emma getting a little closer "yes I met  her we went shopping" Emma said backing up a little "hopefully she didn't scare you too much, she has the tendency to scare everyone away" Klaus said as he walked past Rebekah and sat in a chair across from the couch "no uhm she actually is pretty cool" Emma said looking over to Rebekah "thanks, and nik can you go away before YOU scare her off" Rebekah said "oh he's fine" Emma said as she sat down "we just met and you already think I'm hot" Klaus said pulling a smirk on his face "no that's not what I mean" she lied. "Don't worry about him" Rebekah said ignoring Klaus "so are you one too" Emma asked Klaus "one what" Klaus asked "you know a vampire" Emma asked "hahaha" Klaus laughed "what's so funny" Emma asked kinda shocked "I'm a vampire and a werewolf" Klaus said "oh your him" Emma said remembering all the things she heard about him "yes I'm "him" Klaus said sitting up from his seat "your the hybrid Klaus mikealson" Emma said kinda scared but she didn't let it show "you don't have to be scared love, I'm not gonna hurt someone as beautiful as you" Klaus said "I'm not scared of you" Emma said "oh you sure about that" Klaus said with a smirk "yes I'm sure" Emma said with confidence "I can hear your heart racing" Klaus said still looking at Emma "whatever" Emma said as she got up from her seat and walked towards the door "hey wait" Rebekah said walking after Emma "what" Emma said turning around "why are you leaving" Rebekah asked "I have things to do" Emma said leaving out the important details "oh ok, well here give me your number" Rebekah said as she put her hand out for Emma's phone "here" Emma gave Rebekah her number. "Do you still want to hang out later" Rebekah asked "I can't later maybe tomorrow" Emma said as she opened the door "ok we'll text me when you want to come" Rebekah said letter her out the door "I will" Emma said as she walked down the steps.
                                     ~~~~~~~~~~
"She's beautiful" Klaus said as Rebekah walked back into the living room "shut up" Rebekah said as she continued to walk past Klaus "I'm just saying" Klaus said getting up and walking the other way to his room "I'd really want her number" Klaus said " your not getting it you wanker" Rebekah said as she threw her shoes at Klaus. "FINE ILL GET IT MYSELF" Klaus yelled as he walked up the stairs to his room.

So my fingers hurt from typing so much but I hope you enjoyed this chapter Emma and Klaus will get a lot of more time together in the future chapters. Once again please go follow my tik tok : read_the_pole💞💞