The end

When Klaus woke up emma wasn't in the bed. He got up and looked around the room but still couldn't find emma.

"EMMA" Klaus yelled as he ran down the stairs in shorts

"What Klaus" emma sat in the living room talking to the Salvatores

"Oh i uhm, you weren't in bed I didn't know if" Klaus stopped "I'm fine Klaus, go put a shirt on" emma laughed "what are they doing here" Klaus glared over to the Salvatore brothers "they're here for the wedding, I told them about the wedding and they're gonna help" emma said with a smile "so now we trust them" Klaus asked as he sat next to emma on the couch "I- what no, I just" emma was looking between Klaus and the Salvatore's "It's a yes or no emma" Klaus pushed further "what's your deal" emma said as she stood up from the couch "not you, but they're my problem" Klaus said as he stood up too and pointed to the Salvatore "excuse us please, just know the wedding is at noon, make sure to wear something nice, oh and bring a gift" emma said as she walked out the room and went upstairs, Klaus followed behind her.
~~~~~
"So then, what's your deal" emma said as she walked into the room allowing Klaus to follow and turned around to see Klaus walk in and close the door behind him "I just don't see why you want them around, I mean they like, correction, love Elena, and she" Klaus was cut off "don't, don't you even say it" emma walked up to Klaus and pointed a finger in his face out of anger "I'm sorry" Klaus said "why is it your problem, I choose to forgive them" "I don't see why, but whatever you want I guess I support" Klaus gave up "well then good, that's the end of it" emma crossed her arms over her chest "good" Klaus said "good" emma snapped.

The two sat there in silence angry at each other.

"So are we gonna" Klaus started "nope" emma cut him off quickly.

Emma looked up still angry and Klaus had that stupid boyish smirk in his face.

"Oh don't even" emma rolled her eyes. And just like that Klaus sped over to emma and picked her up threw her on the bed. He claimed on top of her and connected his lips with hers'. Over and over they continued. Emma took control and flipped them both over so that she was on top. "We can't do this, there's a wedding" emma smiled "yes I know, that could have been ours right now" Klaus smiled "what did you say" emma stopped smiling "I mean that that wedding could be ours one day" Klaus sat up as emma got up from his lap "what are you saying" emma stated to smile "I'm saying, emma jade parker..." Klaus got up and walked in front of emma "will you..." Klaus kneeled down "marry me" Klaus sat there in a kneeled position holding out a ring he had pulled from his pocket "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" emma freaked "yes" she smiled and bent down to kiss Klaus. Klaus stood up and stuck the ring on Emma's finger.

(Emma's ring)

(Emma's ring)

"Oh my god Klaus, it's beautiful" emma smiled "not as beautiful as the woman wearing it" Klaus smiled and kissed emma.
                                       ~~~~~
Emma and Klaus walked downstairs. "Oh my god" Rebekah said "what" emma asked "I forgot what time the wedding was" Rebekah said "it's in 4 fours" emma said "okay, okay, get dressed" Rebekah rushed "sure thing" emma replied and walked upstairs.
                                          ~~~~~~
3 hours had passed by. Everyone was ready for the wedding. They were all getting on cars and I'm their way to the wedding. The lady's (Hayley, cami,Rebekah, and emma)were in one car, and the men (kol, Klaus, Damon, Stefan, elijah, and marcel) were in another. When the second car came to a stop in front of what looked like a church, they all stepped out.

"You look..." Klaus started "amazing, yes I know, don't drool on yourself" emma teased "yah yah" Klaus played it off "you look stunning emma" elijah said as he walked up and kissed emma on the cheek "and you too sister" elijah said as he kissed Rebekah on the check "thank you" Rebekah replied with a huge smile "as always Hayley and cami, you girls look amazing" elijah complemented "for sure" kol walked up "Marcellus, if you would, please come with me" one of the butlers Klaus had payed to help with the wedding said. Marcel follows the butler into the chruch and the rest of the group followed .

Row by row there were names of where to sit.

Emma sat next to kol who was next to Elijah and Camille. Everyone else sat down.

"Today we come together to announce the marriage of Rebekah mikaelson and Marcellus Gerard" the priest started

"Blah blah, it's all a bunch of Mumbo jumbo" kol player "be quite kol" emma smiled "I could do better" kol said with a smirk "yah well right now let him do his thing" emma laughed.

Soon enough the wedding was over and everyone went home.

"Hey Rebekah, why wasn't there an after party for your big day" emma asked as the two gilrs walked upstairs ready to go to sleep "oh me and marcel had better things planned" Rebekah smirked "oh gosh, okay, I'll leave you alone" emma laughed and walked to her room.

"Do you want to do our wedding tomorrow or next week" Klaus asked as emma walked into the room "don't you think it's a little to soon" emma asked laughing a little "nope not to me, I've waited long enough" Klaus smiled "yah well save your words for tomorrow, I'm tired" emma said as she plopped on the bed and laid under the covers "ok fine" Klaus smiled and laid next to her.

"Hey Klaus" emma asked "yes love" Klaus answered "I love you" emma said "I love you too" Klaus replied "we can do the wedding on Friday" emma said "but it's Monday" Klaus whined "yah I know, it gives us time to plan" emma said "fine" Klaus replied "I love you so much" "I love you too emma" Klaus replied and the two went to sleep.

Omg guys I'm so sorry for not posting. I've been writing my other book but this is the last chapter. I know it ends kinda weird but be ready to read the next book. It's called "true colors" by me ofc. Enjoy loves❤️❤️ oh and go follow my tik tok tribrid_bae