wildest dreams

They'd just gotten done carrying bodies from the main hall in the middle of the night after some sort of fucking massacre wiped out half the players. Jun-Ho stares at his phone screen that night, the white light too harsh under the covers, typing out things he'd observed during his time here and everything the soldier told him.

The soldier.

What a weird guy, Jun-Ho thinks to himself. But he was sweet and seemed to genuinely want to help Jun-Ho. As he thinks about him, snippets of their conversation replay in his head without his consent.

I won't bite.

Well, you're a pretty boy, aren't you?

There's...something about you.

That's hot.

Jun-Ho forces his mind to stop right there, cheeks heating up at that last bit, and he shakes his head to rid himself of the invasive thoughts. He turns his attention back to his tiny phone screen, and prepares to write, but nothing comes to him. Well, all except for one thing.

Han Chin-Hwa, he types, number 84.

His 'reminiscing' is interrupted by some diseased bastard's coughing coming from the dorm next to him. Like, take a cough drop or something, dude, jeez.

Jun-Ho is about to shut his phone off when he recognizes a pattern in the man's hacking.

Is that-

Is that morse code?

He types the code out, a series of dots and dashes, and once the coughing ceases, he deciphers the message.

'Number 29,' it translates.

Huh. How strange. No wonder the same guy, Number 28, would always stare at him.

He decides he'll figure it out in the morning and clicks the button on the side of the phone, making the screen go black.

***

Jun-Ho looks to his right, then to his left, seeing nothing but an empty, poorly lit hall that seems to extend infinitely. Believe it or not, he's lost. Again.

"Number 29!" a voice calls, and Jun-Ho whips his head to the side to see a square-masked soldier walking towards him. "Where have you been?"

"Sir, I-"

"Come here," the soldier puts an arm around Junho's waist, and pulls him closer to himself. The man takes off his own mask.

"Chin-Hwa?" Jun-Ho says in surprise. "You can't take your-"

"Shh," the other man coos, reaching behind Jun-Ho's head to take his mask off, and Jun-Ho lets him. "They can't see us here."

Jun-Ho's vision becomes clearer once the obstruction is off of his face, and he sees Chin-Hwa leaning in.

"What are you..." Jun-Ho's whisper trails off as Chin-Hwa's lips practically brush against his own as he speaks.

"You'll be a good boy for me, won't you?" he says, staring at Jun-Ho's lips, eyelids heavy.

"Y-yes," Jun-Ho breathes.

"Yes, what?" Chin-Hwa brushes his hand across Jun-Ho's cheekbone.

"Yes, sir," Jun-Ho nearly pleads, eyes closing as he leans into the touch.

Chin-Hwa smiles in satisfaction, before pressing his lips to Jun-Ho's, and Junho lets him do as he pleases, knowing that he's ready to obey whatever command his superior gives him. He kisses him roughly, with so much force Jun-Ho would've fallen over if it weren't for Chin-Hwa's arm around his waist.

"On your knees, 29," Chin-Hwa orders against Jun-Ho's lips.

"Yes sir," the man breathes, kneeling in front of Chin-Hwa instantly.

"Such a good boy for me," the soldier places his hand atop Junho's head, ruffling his hair, and Jun-Ho has to physically refrain from moaning. "Now-"

The hallway suddenly floods with light with a loud, resounding 'click' that makes Jun-Ho slip- no, come fucking crashing back down- into the real world. He jerks on his mattress, head spinning from being forced into consciousness so abruptly. He takes a deep breath and, once he's somewhat woken up, it finally registers what his conscience had just shown him and. What the fuck.

What the fuck.

Why did he just have a- a dream about Chin-Hwa? A man that he's just met? A man, at that? And Jun-Ho wanted to-

Oh, God.

He sits up in his bed, hands gripping his hair as he tries to comprehend the clusterfuck of emotions he's feeling. Aroused, for one, if the situation in his boxers is anything to go by. And...longing, strangely enough.

Okay, that's enough, Jun-Ho decides. He's just going to get up, wash his face, and he'll already have forgotten everything about the dream and everything will be back to normal.

in case you haven't caught on by now, Jun-Ho has a ~praise kink~

okay but can we talk about what a great song this is like hhhmllhhlhhhmshlmlmhhm