old white men smh

Haha heyyy,,,,,how y'all doing,,,,,

Okay I'm sorry I swear I meant to post but then a million different things happened at once and I barely had time to even think about writing about two gay men trying to shut down a death game much less actually write it as a matter of fact I'm having my exams as I write this note and it's very chaotic but I am managing I think. BUT HELLO AGAIN!! SO HAPPY TO BE BACK!! WITH MORE MEDIOCRE CONTENT!! WOO!!!!

Thank you guys so much for worrying over whether or not I was six feet under (I am not, but I appreciate the sentiment) and for leaving all the lovely comments and messages!! Speaking of which, your comments were making me cackle and kick my legs in the air. Unfortunately, however, you guys are not allowed to be funnier than me. Stop.

Also shoutout to the one person that comments 'I am straight' on every chapter. Love that for them.

Next chapter should be out very shortly after this one since this is practically just a narration of the episode and it's giving ✨nothing✨. Hope I remember to post it. Spam the comments or manifest or whatever. Idk. Use your crystals.

MAJOR tw for this chapter // non-con, harassment, victim blaming; DO NOT read this if you feel like you can't, i will put a summary of the chapter at the end. again: YOUR MENTAL HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN READING FANFICTION

He carries a tray of glasses filled with red wine, looking around as the golden animal-masked people- the 'VIPs'- discuss betting. His eavesdropping is interrupted when a man with a golden mask similar to the others, his in the shape of a tiger, beckons him forward.

Jun-Ho goes up to him, offering the tray of drinks to him. The man, however, wags his finger to signal him to some closer. Jun-Ho, uncomfortably so, bends over to bring the tray closer to the VIP, and the man stares into his eyes as he plucks a wine glass from the tray. He feels the man's gaze on him even as he walks away. Something about that guy doesn't sit right with Jun-Ho, but he dismisses it to focus on what he's really here for- gathering information.

Soon, a masked supervisor reveals a model of what seems to be a bridge; the VIPs murmur stuff like, 'what the hell is that' and their own theories of what it might be; the VIPs laugh at something the tiger mask guy said about trying 96 if 69 didn't work out, which, in Jun-Ho's opinion, was extremely unfunny and only makes the guy seem more pervy. Jun-Ho makes sure the phone in his sleeve is positioned properly and pans it to capture the entire scene, when he's startled by the tiger man's cussing at player 96 for choosing to go first.

In his anger, the man downs all the drinks in front of him. "Bring me another scotch," he says to no one in particular as number 96 steps up to the platform. "Hey, you!" he turns his gaze to Jun-Ho, who tenses up for a moment. He reluctantly goes up to him and pours the brown liquid into the glass the old guy holds up to him. Just as he begins pulling away, the man's hand shoots up and takes hold of Jun-Ho's wrist, the alcohol sloshing in the bottle and threatening to escape it. Jun-Ho has to physically resist the urge to tear the man's arm from his shoulder and smash the bottle on his head.

"I don't wanna have to keep calling you back," he says. "Sit down here."

"I must serve the other guests, sir," Jun-Ho replies, a bout of panic rising in his stomach at the prospect of being stuck next to this sleazy guy for the rest of the game.

"I'm gonna keep this one next to me," the VIP calls out to the rest of the guests. "Any objections?"

Once the others call out in the affirmative, he tugs Jun-Ho down onto the couch next to himself, Jun-Ho shifting uncomfortably as he feels the old guy continue to ogle at him. As number 96 falls to his death, forgotten by the man who'd bet on him, the VIP's hand finds its way to Jun-Ho's chin and he nudges it to face him.

"What pretty eyes you have," he says, looking at Jun-Ho. As the guests cheer for the game, Jun-Ho too nauseous to pay mind to the sound of glass shattering in the background, the guy says to him, "Take that mask off."

When Jun-Ho averts his gaze to keep his anger in check, the VIP becomes aggressive. "Take your mask off! I want to see your face," he grits out. Jun-Ho doesn't respond, unable to speak around the lump of fear in his throat, so the man takes matters into his own hands and grabs the bottom of Jun-Ho's mask, and Jun-Ho, without thinking, grabs the man's wrist in an iron grip.

Realizing what he's done, he loosens his grip but doesn't let go. "We can't show our faces in here."

"You're all mine," the man replies, stubborn.

"But after you leave, they'll kill me."

The man chuckles evilly. "If you don't do what I say," he says like the entitled brat that he is, "I will kill you before I leave."

Jun-Ho, as much as he hates it, has a plan.

He slides his hand from the man's wrist to his palm. "Please," he wraps his fingers around his hand, "take me somewhere we can be alone."

Seemingly satisfied with the response, the man clasps his hand around Jun-Ho's skinnier one and pulls him along as he stands up.

"You're leaving at the most exciting moment?" a VIP calls out as the two begin walking towards the exit.

"Hey, you all have fun," he says, disgustingly smug. "I'm going off for a different kind of fun."

The people cheer encouragement and congratulate him as they walk out of the lounge, Jun-Ho's skin crawls and he can hear his blood rushing in his ears as they walk through the halls.

They finally come to a colorful room, Jun-Ho's vision tunneling and not allowing him to really take in his surroundings.

"Sit down," the man says, thankfully letting go of Jun-Ho's hand as he closes the door. Jun-Ho, almost as if operating on autopilot, sits down on the purple couch and before long, the VIP is standing in front of him. The old bastard is already breathing heavily as he takes hold of Jun-Ho's mask and pulls it off his face. He throws the thing to the side and brings his fingers under Jun-Ho's chin, "That's not the kind of face," he pants, "you should keep behind a mask."

Jun-Ho feels utterly helpless and frozen in place as the VIP begins undoing the belt to his robe and lets it fall to the floor, leaving him naked in front of Jun-Ho, who seems to have completely lost control of his body completely shuts down, refusing to move, refusing to speak, refusing to breathe. "If you can satisfy me in five minutes," the man says, "I'll change your life." The old guy brings a shaky hand to rest atop Jun-Ho's dark hair, and Jun-Ho can't seem to find it in him to resist the movement.

Jun-Ho urges himself to do as he'd planned, to pull out his gun, or grab the guy's balls and twist them, scream for help, even, do anything, because this is wrong, this can't happen, he didn't want this, but he feels defeated and almost as if- as if this is his fault, and he's the one who suggested they go somewhere private and now it's him that's suffering the consequences. Echoes of I deserve this, I got myself into this resound in his head as tears prick at his eyes and the lack of oxygen constricts his throat.

The man begins pulling Jun-Ho towards himself, guiding him to his genitals, and Jun-Ho feels the tears begin to spill over, and he's having trouble breathing, and oh, god, his nose is brushing the VIP's-

Gunshot.

naurrarar

okay so yes yes there's a whole 'damsel in distress' theme here but i swear im going somewhere with this just bear with meeee

speaking of old white guy dicks i started watching euphoria and was traumatized by an old white guys dick within the first 60 seconds.

you guys. more hair than dick.

for everyone that didn't read the chapter: it's practically just a narration of the episode, as said before, except jun-ho begins to panic this time when one of the VIPs take him into a room but then is saved by a gunshot and i bet no one will ever be able to guess who it came from

i'm sorry my yauthors notes are so long