kinda devastated ngl

Heres a quote from a Larry stylinson fic for y'all:

"Louis isn't a poet, but Harry makes him want to be one."

Not particularly very Jun-Ho and Chin-Hwa but it's cute so

At the sharp, jarring sound, the hand on Jun-Ho's head goes slack and the man slowly falls backward onto the carpeted floor, thankfully clearing Jun-Ho's vision. Jun-Ho sees Chin-Hwa standing there in the doorway and he immediately lets out a sob of relief, crumbling completely. Chin-Hwa immediately runs over, kneeling in front of Jun-Ho as sobs wrack through his body, the VIP's blood soaking into the carpet in the background.

"Hey, hey, I'm here, love," Chin-Hwa coos at the hysterical man, not really sure what to do. "Hey, Jun-Ho, hey," he brings his hands, still shaking from anger at the VIP, up to Jun-Ho's shoulders to squeeze them comfortingly. To his surprise, Jun-Ho falls to his knees and buries his face in the crook of Chin-Hwa's neck, tightly wrapping his arms around his torso, sobbing and wheezing into Chin-Hwa's neck. "Oh, Jun-Ho," Chin-Hwa sighs as he holds Jun-Ho, resolutely not letting him go. "I'm so sorry, love, I'm so sorry," Chin-Hwa whispers into Jun-Ho's hair.

Jun-Ho gives one last sniffle before loosening his grip on Chin-Hwa and extricating his head and instead resting his forehead on Chin-Hwa's shoulder. "Pathetic," Jun-Ho spits thickly. "I'm pathetic."

"Hey," Chin-Hwa brings his hands up to cup Jun-Ho's cheeks, and forces him to look at Chin-Hwa, who searches Jun-Ho's eyes. "You are anything but pathetic," Chin-Hwa says as he wipes his thumbs over Jun-Ho's under eyes. "You are the bravest fucking person I know," he says determinedly and brings his forehead to rest against Jun-Ho's. "This does not make you weak, or pathetic, or anything like that, okay?" Chin-Hwa gives Jun-Ho's head a little shake in an attempt to physically ingrain the concept into his mind, as if having their heads pressed against each other wasn't enough. "Everything that happened in here was that old asshole's fault. You were the victim here, and you were sexually assaulted. I don't ever want to see you thinking you're at fault for that, in any way whatsoever, understood?"

Jun-Ho feels a sudden bout of gratitude towards this man, his heart swelling with emotion and he feels like he could just, just-

He feels like he could just kiss Chin-Hwa.

He has feelings for Chin-Hwa.

And maybe it's not the first time he's felt like this, but it's something that's definitely there, and real- more real than anything he's felt for anyone else.

Chin-Hwa is always just...there for him. He's managed to say exactly what Jun-Ho needed to hear and is here to make him happy, even if it's by cracking one of his annoying one liners. Chin-Hwa is the one making his time here bearable, and Jun-Ho doesn't know what would've happened to him without Chin-Hwa.

Lost in thought at the shocking revelation, Jun-Ho gets startled by the very man consuming his thoughts.

"We need to leave," Chin-Hwa tosses a frantic look towards the open door. "Jun-Ho, we need to go," he looks at Jun-Ho, worried. "They had to have heard the gun, we need to get out of here now."

Chin-Hwa tugs Jun-Ho up onto his feet and, not letting go of his hand for even a second, leads him through the twisting hallways and through the Frontman's apartment, and down into the secret passageway, the entire journey only registering in Jun-Ho's mind as a blur of movement and the warm feeling of Chin-Hwa's hand in his, helping him to forget the other man's touch, which felt like it wouldn't ever wash away, no matter how much soap and hot water Jun-Ho used. Jun-Ho vaguely remembers Chin-Hwa helping him into his diving equipment, before they jumped into the water, and the cold immersing him shocked Jun-Ho out of his stupor and he remembered to kick his legs, move his arms, get as far away from that hellhole of an island as fast as possible.