uhhhh i ummmm uhhh the uhh

Both of them immediately rush to the corner where they know they'll be best hidden, and, when Chin-Hwa gets there first, he pulls Jun-Ho down with him. Jun-Ho flushes as he realizes he's practically sitting in Chin-Hwa's lap, between his legs with his back pressed against the other's chest, but doesn't dare move an inch as someone pushes the door open.

The person flicks the light switch open and comes into view- the Frontman. They're thankful the lighting's too shitty to illuminate them, but also aware that they can easily be spotted. Jun-Ho's gun, which was already out and prepped as soon as they heard the footsteps, follows the masked person as they move around the room, Jun-Ho's finger ready to pull the trigger as required. Jun-Ho and Chin-Hwa watch as the Frontman's gaze falls to the drawer with the gift box in it, and Jun-Ho winces as he realizes he left it slightly ajar. The Frontman pushes the drawer closed, and is just about to turn in the direction where the two men are hiding, when a 'beep' causes him to go still.

Someone speaks over the radio, hard to hear for the two in hiding, but they're able to make out something like "We found a body." Jun-Ho turns around to give Chin-Hwa a look.

The Frontman seems rather reluctant when he says into the device, "Where is it?"

"The northern coast of the island," the crackly voice replies, and the radio emits a beep. The Frontman sighs deeply, glances at the drawer once more, before hurrying out of the room.

Jun-Ho and Chin-Hwa wait for the footsteps to fade away before letting out a similar sigh.

"Jesus," Chin-Hwa breathes, and his hot breath hits the back of Jun-Ho's already warm neck.

Jun-Ho gets up from the intimate position with an awkward cough, unbeknownst to Chin-Hwa's dismay.

"So," Jun-Ho starts, trying to formulate a plan and deciding that Chin-Hwa, although unlikely, might provide some useful input. "The VIPs are arriving, apparently, and there's a lot of preparations going on, whatever that means," he summarizes. "What do we do now?"

"Well, Officer," Chin-Hwa says, grinning devilishly as he comes up to Jun-Ho, "sounds like we got a party to crash."

***

"Your shift's over," Jun-Ho says, gun aimed at the poor waiter's forehead. He sees a flicker of fear in the man's eyes, the only part of his face that's really visible, and directs him into the kitchens into where he and Chin-Hwa had found their way. As soon as they enter the kitchen through one of its many obscure doorways, Jun-Ho walking behind the man with his gun aimed at the back of his head, a frying pan is banged against his head and the waiter crumples.

"That was so fun," Chin-Hwa gushes as he clutches the deadly cooking utensil, emerging from where he hid next to the door. "Can I go again?"

"Sure, try it on yourself this time," Jun-Ho smiles sweetly; Chin-Hwa pouts. "What the fuck do you think this is, a joyride?" he scoffs, grabbing the waiter by the arms. He looks at Chin-Hwa expectantly. "Help me!" he urges.

"Okay, jeez," Chin-Hwa huffs, before taking hold of the waiter's ankles and moving in sync with Jun-Ho to carry him further into the room. As soon as they drop him off, Jun-Ho starts undressing.

"Woah, big man," Chin-Hwa says, turning around to avert his eyes, his entire body hot, heart beating out of his chest at the unexpected sight. So he does what he usually does to deal with most situations; he flirts. "As much as I'd enjoy that, I don't think this is really the time-"

"Shut up," Jun-Ho chuckles, amused by the other's atypical shyness. "Undress him," he nods towards the waiter lying on the kitchen floor.

"I'd rather do you, but okay," Chin-Hwa mumbles, too low for Jun-Ho to hear.