they're married, your honor

Sorry for being gone so long, it's been ten whole hours since last chapter and I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to you lot <3

Chin-Hwa pulls off his mask. "What?" he says in a high pitch, sounding offended, gun still pointed at 28's head.

"What are you doing here?" Jun-Ho sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I just-" he falters, "I thought you could use my help," he says, and Jun-Ho thinks he sees him pouting.

"I was doing perfectly fucking fine," Jun-Ho rolls his eyes, annoyed.

"That asshole had a knife to your throat," Chin-Hwa points the gun closer to 28, who whimpers as his gaze bounces from Jun-Ho to Chin-Hwa as they bicker.

"And I have my own gun, dumbass," Jun-Ho says, pulling out his pistol and waving it in the air. Probably not the most responsible thing to do, but oh well.

"I don't even know why we're arguing right now," Chin-Hwa says. "I literally just saved your life."

"I wasn't going to die!" Jun-Ho bursts, offended. "I'm not gonna let myself get killed that easy!"

"Yeah, well, it looked like-"

"I didn't ask you to come here-"

"Well, maybe you should be a little more thankful-"

"Oh, well I'm thankful you're such a little bitch-"

"Okay, then, excuse me for trying to save your sorry ass-"

"You know what?" Jun-Ho interrupts, "I don't have time for this." He turns back to the man they're practically holding hostage, at this point. "Sorry about that," he apologizes to 28, pointing his own gun at his head. The man withers. "Now what do you know about the zombie?"

"What about it?" he whimpers.

"The one with the missing kidney," he grits out. "You know where that kidney went?" Jun-Ho brings a hand to his lower abdomen. "It's in here," he glares. "That zombie was my brother."

Chin-Hwa's brows furrow in surprise at Jun-Ho's words as he realizes that this is more serious than he previously thought. The man doesn't speak, just looks at Jun-Ho fearfully.

Jun-Ho raises his gun and aims it at the guy's forehead

"No, no, no, wait!" 28 pleads. "It was a girl!" he claims, and Jun-Ho stills. "Not a man. I'm not lying," he tries to sound convincing. "It was a girl," he repeats with trembling breath.

"Sound like bullshit," Jun-Ho sneers.

"N-no, we- before we operated on her, we all had turns having sex with her," he quivers, and although the man might not have killed his brother, Jun-Ho still feels just as disgusted with him as before, even if it's for different reasons. "We wouldn't do that with a guy, would we?" he rambles, shaking. "Y-you can check the list, I swear, it couldn't have been your brother."

"What list?" Jun-Ho asks, suspecting that it might be the same one Chin-Hwa mentioned.

"There's a list of all the players," he explains desperately, "with all their medical records as well."

"Where?" Jun-Ho demands.

The man points a shaky hand towards the passage they came from. "Over the ladder-way in the room the leader is in."

Jun-Ho lowers his gun as he decides that the man is speaking the truth.

The man, knowing that he still isn't in a position of power, pleads, "And so, you and I will find your brother, okay? And I'll give you all the money I got selling organs! Once we're a team, we'll be-"

He's never able to finish his sentence as Jun-Ho raises his gun and shoots him square in the forehead.

"Fucking pig," he spits as he watches the body sink in the glowing green water, Chin-Hwa coming up to stand next to him.

"Hey," the taller says after a bit, "Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jun-Ho snaps, turning his glare to Chin-Hwa.

"You seemed a little..." Chin-Hwa puts a hand on Jun-Ho's shoulder, and Jun-Ho only now seems to realize where he is, jolting out of the anger and allowing him to think.

"Sorry for acting like that," he says, now ashamed. Chin-Hwa had, after all, only been looking out for him. "Thanks for-"

Jun-Ho yelps as Chin-Hwa suddenly pulls him into a hug, one of the first ones he's had in a while. After recovering from the initial surprise, Jun-Ho wraps his arms around Chin-Hwa's middle, breathing in deeply. It's oddly comforting and warm, even though both of them know Jun-Ho just killed a man and that they're in a very shady location. Like he said. Odd.

Chin-Hwa smells nice, Jun-Ho notices as he has his face buried in the crook of his neck; he can faintly smell the soap he uses, mixed with his natural woodsy musk. Once he realizes how creepy he's being, though, Jun-Ho pulls away and gives Chin-Hwa an awkward nod of gratitude.

"So now what?" Chin-Hwa asks him.

"Well," Jun-Ho turns his gaze towards the passage. "Nowhere to go but up."

Jun-Ho out here choosing violence

anyways here's a um a uhhhhh the i found aaaa uhhhh mmmmmm