Chap:Two

Nis:Okay bye,Myth ki family aagai.(Nischay cuts the call when he saw Mythpat's family arriving with Nyra. He went near them,greet and introduce himself to Nyra.)
Nyra:Arey aapko kon nahi janta.(Looking at Mythpat) Hai na?
Myth: Aaise kyu dekh rahi hai Tu?
Nyra:Kuch nahi!(looked at Nischay) Kajukatli nahi aai?
Nis(shook his head):Mai kya hi bolu aab,Chalo bhaiya Bhabi rest karlo haldi hai aaj.
Nyra:Haha.. Sorry Nischay!(went to her room)
Nis:Koi baat nai,aadat hochuki hai😅!
Myth:Shaam ko achhe se ready ho k aana,Shorts pehen k mat aana😅.
Nis:Mujhe kya mandir ka ghanta samjha hai,jisko v dekho baja raha hai.
Myth:Arey Malhan shaab naraj hogaye,waha pe right side me teri pasand ki chij hai ja.(also went to his room)
Nis:Arey bata k toh ja...Chalo khud hi dekh lete hai.(He went where Mythpat had told him.)
(He saw an Ice-cream stall there and a girl standing,her back was facing Nischay.)
Nis: Ice-cream 😀!(He went there and took a vanilla ice cream. He didn't notice that there is a girl beside him. He is eating but chocked in between. He started coughing. He is coughing when he felt someone's hand on his back rubbing it, carefully. His gaze fall on a person who is rubbing his back. He stopped coughing,his eyes lighten up when he saw that same girl there,near him.)
Girl:Are you okay?
Nis:Ye..Yeah Yeah..I am fine..Thank you!
Girl:My pleasure!
Nis(staring at her)
Girl:Are you sure,you okay?
Nis:Huh?
Girl: Nothing 😅!
Nis:So..ap Dulhan ki taraf se ho?
Girl:Umm...Haan thodi thodi!
Girl:Thodi thodi, matlab?
Girl: Matlab k I am a wedding planner. Ye sab jo beautiful si decorations ap dekh rahe ho sab mai aur meri team ka kamaal hai.
Nis:Oh!(looked around) It's beautiful!
Girl:Thank you!
Nis(smile)
Girl(smiled back)
Nis:U..Umm Hi!(forwarding his hand) Nischay Malhan!
Girl(shaking hand):Swara Waliya.
Nis (slowly):Swara!
Girl (pulled her hand):Okay see you, tonight!
Nis:See you!
Girl (smile and went from there)
Nis(wishper's):Swara😄!

*****

It's evening time, everyone gathered at the hall for haldi. Mythpat's family applied haldi to the dulha dulhan,turn by turn everyone applied haldi to them. Nischay also do the same and while he is applying, Mythpat also rubbed some haldi to his face.)
MM(Mythpat's Mom):Lo aab Nischay ki v shaadi jaldi hojayegi.
Nis:Wo kaise?
MM:Kehte hai agar sagun ki haldi kuware ladke ko v lag jaye toh uski v shaadi jaldi hojayegi.
Nis:Kya baat hai!(punched Mythpat and get up, laughing)
(Everyone started enjoying. Nischay went to the bathroom to wash his face. He came out from the bathroom, wiping his face when he saw Swara struggling with her sandal.)
(She is looking damn georgeous. Nischay kept staring her,noticing her every behaviour. She saw Nischay and smile. He smiled back and went to her.)
Nis:Hi...Ahhh!(Swara pinched him on his Arm.) Ye kyu kiya? (He asked rubbing his arm.)
Swara:Same pinch!
Nis:Same pinch?
Swara:Yes..See we both are wearing Yellow!
Nis:Oh😅! Btw you are looking..umm.. beautiful!
Swara:Thank you! You too are looking handsome.
Nis(Imagine his sharmane wali smile):What are you doing here,I mean function toh waha chal raha hai?
Swara:Mai wahi jarahi thi but this sandel..(holding her sandel)
Nis:May I??(took the sandel from her hand)(examine it properly) Ek sec..(looked here and there,found something and made the sandel like before)Done!
Swara: Hogaya?
Nis:Try karke dekhlo!
Swara(wear it):Ye toh thik hogaya,Thank you so much 😊!
Nis:No need!
Swara:How did you do this?
Nis: Engineering aaj kaam aagai😅!
Swara:Oh so you are an engineer,Great!
Nis:No Actually I am...Tum YouTube nahi dekhti?
Swara:Utna nahi...sirf kabhi kabaar.
Nis: Toh kabhi kabaar kya dekhti ho?
Swara:South Indian movies, Entertainment hojati hai usse.
Nis:Wo toh hai..but uske alawa aur kya dekhti ho?
Swara:Aur kuch dekhne ko time hi kaha milta hai. Movies v rearly dekhti hu.
Nis:Oh ...
Swara:Okay,I have to go. Thank you so much once again.(smile and left from there)
Nis:Bye!(also went from there)
(He went and join others. He met other YouTubers also like Aksh baghla,Saiman says,Slayy point,Lali,etc. They all enjoyed,click pictures and boom the Haldi ceremony.)
(Like this all the Rituals performed day by day. Nischay and Swara became friends. Nischay used to help Swara in her works,by giving her Unique ideas and Swara also started enjoying his company. As time passes,Nischay feelings for Swara started growing. He love being around her,he love to made her laugh,to tease her,to crack jokes for her,etc.)
(Soon the marriage date came. Mythpat and Nyra's became eachother. Everyone congratulate them,they took blessings from their elders and its time to return back home. Nischay packed his bags and ready to leave but his heart is not ready to go.)
(He got a message from his cab driver,he got up and left his room,came downstairs,took his bags on the car and looked at the hotel in a hope to see Swara. He didn't got a chance to talk to her because she is busy in arranging all the things and now Nischay is leaving but still he haven't seen her.)
(Nischay disappointingly went inside the cab and drove back to the airport.)
(After some hours he reached home, went to his room and slept, remembering Swara.)
Sorry if you guys found it boring.