Chap:13

Swara rushed out from the Club,tears rolling down from her eyes continuously. She looked back only to find Nischay behind her,face covered with tension and worries. She run faster to go away from him. Nischay also ran faster when he noticed her speed and caught her quickly, wrapping his hand around her waist, pulling her closer to his chest.

Swara struggle alot to come out from his grip but Nischay let her go. She is using her hands to push him,beat him but he kept standing there, protecting her, rubbing her back to keep her calm.
After sometime of struggle Swara became tired and rested her head on his shoulder, wrapping her hands around his torso and started crying.
Nischay eyes became moisten by seeing her like this. He felt very guilty for his behaviour towards her. He Caresses her hair gently,sat on a bench holding her carefully on his lap. Swara's head is still on his shoulder. His shirt became wet by her tears and he is hating it not because his shirt is wet, because her shirt is wet by her tears. The girl he love the most is crying infront of him amd he can't do anything. He didn't dare to look into her eyes and apologize for his behaviour. So he kept hugging her near his heart.

"Ni..Nischay." She speak in between her snobs.

"Haan...Swara!" He said tucking the strand of her hair behind her ears.

"Mujhe mumma k pass jana hai🥺!"

"Swara aaj hum bahar hai na,kal..kal pakka jayenge. Okay?"

"Kal? Pakka?" She said looking at him with her tear full eyes.

"Pakka!" He said kissing her temple.

***

SM(Swara's Mom):Nischay sorry beta tumhe iski wajah se pareshani uthani padi aur holiday bich me chodke aana pada.

Nis:Swara meri Wife hai Mom,meri responsibility,iske liye kuch v. Umm...(nervously) Can I Ask you something?

Adi:We know ki tum kya puchna chahate ho.

Nis(nodes his head)

Adi:Swara high school me thi jab she fell in love with a guy named Vishal. They dated for almost 3 years. Hume nahi pata tha ki Swara kisiko date karrahi hai,usne hume kabhi bataya hi nahi. Aur ek din shaam ko...

(Flash back)

"Swara,Jaldi kar beta hume der horahi hai. Swara!" SM came yelling her name inside her room but she was not there.
"Swara?" She look inside the bathroom but she was also not there.

"Mom,jaldi karo na warna Simmy aunty firse gussa karengi." Aditya came buttoning his shirt.

"Adi,Swara nahi milrahi hai!" She said scaredly.

"Nahi milrahi matlab? Arey dhayan se dekho na yehi kahi hogi. Swara". He called her name but didn't found a reply.

He searched the whole house but she is nowhere. They even tried to call her but her phone is switched off.

"Adi,mujhe bohot darr lagraha hai. Kaha gayi hogi wo?"

"Mom, don't worry hum..hum chalte hai usko dundne okay? Chalo!"

They were going to search her when they found a letter in the key case. Aditya picked up the letter and his eyes became widen in Anger and tension by reading that letter.

Dear Mumma and bhai,

I love you both alot. You guys know how much you mean to me but there is someone else also who mean as equally as you guys to me. I love him more then Myself. Bhai,you know Vishal Kasyap the football team leader from our high school right,he is my boyfriend. Hum dono ek dusre se bohot pyaar karte hai. Mai janti hu ki aap usko pasand nahi karte,usko hate karte hai but believe me wo waisa bilkul v nahi hai jaisa apko lagta hai. He is not a bad guy,he is good guy or else I say a best guy. Mumma,aap meri tension mat lena, Vishal mera khub khayal rakhega. Aap dono please apni Swara se Hate mat karna,mai Vishal k saath ye city chodke jarahi hu aur hum shaadi v karne wale hai. I know mera ye decision galat hai but mere pass koi option hi nahi hai. I am sorry Mumma,I am sorry bhai.
I love you both!
                                            Yours,
                                           Swara

(Flash back end)

Nischay didn't know how to react on this. Everything which SM and Adi told him broke his heart but still he is not blaming Swara for that. His heart knows She is innocent and pure till today also,but he dare to ask this.

Nis:T..Toh kya Swara ne Sh..Shaadi...

SM:No! No Nischay No! Aaisa kuch v nahi huwa,Thanks to god jinki wajah se Swara ko Vishal ki reality time ne pata chal gaya aur wo ghar wapas aagai.

Nis:Achanak kaise usko sachhai pata chal gayi?

Adi:Khud Vishal ne bataya. Usne Swara k muh me kehdiya ki wo usko sirf Use karraha tha,Wo usse pyaar nahi karta tha. Swara ne hume v choddiya tha uske liye but wo..that MF he distroyed my sister's dream😡. Swara aaj v khud ko blame karti hai,wo aaj v wo sab vula nahi saki hai.

SM: Lekin itne saalo me Swara ne aaisa behave kabhi nahi kiya fir aaise achanak kyu?

Nis(remind that time when they were at the club):Vishal! He was there.

Adi:Where?

Nis:At that club,jaha hum gaye the.

SM:Meri Bachhi,abhi abhi toh sab vulakar apni life me moveon hui thi aab firse wo ladka...

Adi:Mom don't worry,pehele toh mujhe pata nahi tha lekin aab agar usne Swara k pass v aane ki koshish ki na toh mai usse marr dalunga.

Nis:Nahi Aditya tum aaisa kuch v nahi karoge.

Adi:What? Toh tum kya chahate ho,mai usne firse Swara ki life spoil karne du.

Nis:Mai aaisa nahi kehraha. Swara aab meri wife hai,uski responsibility aab meri hai. I don't care uske past me kya huwa par aab uska present aur future mere saath hai aur mai hamari life me kisi Vishal ko aane nahi dunga. I promise!

SM(eyes filled with tears)

Adi(smile and hugs him)

Nis(hugged him back):(In mind) I promise Swara,I will always keep you safe!