Chap:Seven

Swara:Nischay what's all this? Why did you call my family here and why the hell is everyone talking about our marriage?
Nis:Swara,I swear mujhe v nahi pata tha ki tumhari family aane wali hai.
Mummy Papa ne kab bulaya aur aab shaadi...(holding her arms)Trust me swara,I didn't know anything.
Swara(removes his hand and went near the railing)
(Recently they were at terrace. Swara took him out for a talk.)
Nis:Swara?
Swara(looked at him)
Nis:I am sorry!
Swara:Why are you sorry Nischay? Tumhe kuch pata hi nahi tha toh tum kyu sorry bolrahe ho?
Nis:Swara actually the thing is k I..I like you and yehi baat maine ghar p batai aur Mummy Papa tumse milna chahate the,aur jab tumse mile toh...Shaadi and All.
Swara(didn't speak anything)
Nis:Agar mai batata hi nahi k I like you toh sayed ye sab nahi hota. I am sorry. If you don't want then nobody is going to force you. It's totally upon you Swara whether you want to marry or not.
Swara: Nischay...(sighs) I can't marry you. I am sorry.
Nis(was in a verge of crying but control himself)
Swara:You are really a good man Nischay,but I am sorry I can't do this,I can't marry you. I am sorry.
Nis:N..No.. It's.. it's okay..its okay Swara.. it's fine.(looked another side and fastly wiped his eyes) N..Niche chale!
Swara(nodes her head)
(They were leaving when Swara's brother came there.)
Aditya:Swara tujhse baat karni hai! (Looking at Nischay) May I?
Nis(nodes his head and left)
Adi(closed the door and took Swara near the railing):Baith!(asked her to sit)
Swara(sat)
Adi(sitting beside her):I heard you said NO to him.
Swara(nodes)
Adi:Marry Him!
Swara(surprisingly looks at him)
Adi:Marry Him Swara!
Swara:But bhai..
Adi:No but and no shut Swara. Tu kyu usko mana karrahi hai,tujhe pasand karta hai Nischay, family achhi hai,well establish hai,tujhe khush rakhenge pyaar karenge toh fir tu maan kyu nahi rahi hai?
Swara:Bhai you know the reason.
Adi:Yes I know. Isiliye bolraha hu tujhe ki Nischay ko Haan bolde Shaadi k liye.
Swara(gets up)
Adi(also gets up):Swara?
Swara(looked at him)
Adi:Sab log Vishal k jaise nahi hote.
Swara(eyes filled with tears)
Adi(cupped her cheek):I know you have made mistakes in your past but that's not your fault at all. Vishal ne tujhe dhoka diya,tujhse shaadi nahi ki,tujhe chodke chalagaya isme teri toh koi galati nahi thi na. Fir tu kyu apne aap ko aajtak blame karrahi hai,kyu moveon nahi karna chahati.
Swara:I loved him bhai and he left me. I loved him whole heartedly but what he did,he ditched me! It's means I am not perfect that's why he left me.
Adi:Swara tu samajh kyu nahi rahi hai isme teri koi galati nahi thi and nobody is perfect in this world. Trust me Swara Nischay will never do something like Vishal. He is a gentleman. He will keep you happy,trust me.
Swara:But bhai I can't...
Adi:Hum kitne saalo baad baat karrahe hai?
Swara:4..4 saal.
Adi:Tu chahati hai ye sab firse suru ho,mai tujhse fir naraj hojau,tujhse baat na karu.
Swara(holding his hand):Na..nahi bhai..nahi please...aaj itne saalo baad aapne mujhse baat ki, please aaisa firse mat karo, please.
Adi:Then Marry him. He is the best guy for you.
Swara(think forawhile):Thik hai bhai,jaisa aap kahe!
Adi:Trust us Swara,hum tera achha hi chahenge.
Swara(wipes her eyes and hugged him)
Adi(hugs her back):I love you Kiddo.
Swara:I love you too bhai!

***

(Aditya announced that Swara is ready for the marriage. Nischay and everyone became happy. Both the families decided to do the engagement right there and to perform all the marriage function tomorrow and Marriage also in the same Mandap which Swara has decorated for Harsh and Prerna's marriage.)
(They exchanged the rings and became eachother's fiance/fiancee.)
Dimple:Badhai ho sambdhan ji!(hugged Swara's mom.)
(She also congratulate her and Nischay' Dad. Avisekh and Aditya also hug and share congratulations with eachother.)
Nis(to swara):Are you sure about this? I mean kisi ne force toh nahi kiya na tumhe?
Swara(shook her head in No)
Nis(holds her hand):I promise you I will try my best to be the partner you always wants. I will  keep you happy, keep you safe. From today what mine is yours, Welcome to the family Soon to be Mrs.Swara Nischay Malhan.
Swara(eyes filled with tears when she hear the word from Nischay)

Stay tuned for next part!!
Vote
Comment
Thank you!!