Chap:34

Aksh(sitting on a floor): Finally,aagaye yr!

Pranav:Arey uth!(pulled him) Kya baijati kararaha hai yr tu.

Aksh: Lekin yaha dekhne ko hai hi koun?(tap his pants to remove the dust)

Naira:Sachme yr Yaha toh koi v nahi hai!(said looking here and there)

Sandy:Kahi ye Resort v bhootiya toh nahi?(said scradly and looked at Swara)

Swara:Sandy tu baar baar mujhe mat dekha kar yr,dar lagta hai mujhe!(said and went near Others)

Sudeep:Chalo andar chalte hai.(said and opened the gate and they went inside)

Myth:Jagah toh...

Nis:Thodi darwaoni hai but..

Myth:Thik hai?!(looked at Nischay)

Nis:Thik hai?!(looked at Myth)

Urmila:Haan guys thik hai!(said and passed near by them)

(They both flinched and alittle and looked at her.)

Aksh:You okay?(asked Swara who is rubbing her arms because of cold)

Swara:Haan bas thodi si thandi...(sneeze)

Nis(looked at her)

Aksh: Arey..(remove his jacket) Here!(wrap around her) Take it,it will save you from cold.(smiles)

Swara:Thank you Aksh!(manage it around her)

Aksh:My pleasure!(smile)

Nis(narrow his eyes and looked front)

Myth:Chalo guys andar!

(Everybody went inside and press the bell. A women came there. She is the receptionist of that resort.)

Rec:Good evening,how can I help you?

Myth:Yeah umm Hi! Is there anyroom available for now?

Rec:Yes sir! How many rooms you guys want?

Myth: Wait a sec!(turns and started counting) 4 rooms!

Pranav:Ek sec 4 rooms kaise?

Myth:Ek me mai aur Naira,dusre me Nischay aur Swara,thisre me Urmila aur Sandhya aur 4th me tu, Sudeep aur Aksh.

Sudeep:Oh! Haan ye thik rahega.

Myth:Haan toh conform kardu?

Aksh:Haan karde! Waise v mujhe bohot neend aarahi hai.(said yawning)

Swara(chuckled)

Aksh(smile at her)

Nis(saw this and didn't appreciated it at all)

Rec:Sir?(she called them) Rooms?

Nis: Please book 4 rooms.

Rec:Okay sir!(did the formalities and handed them the keys) anything else sir?

Nis: Could you send our dinner in our rooms please? Actually my wife is quite tired so we will have our dinner there.(looked at Swara) Right sweetheart?

Swara(breath hitches at his word)

Nis:See,itna thak gayi hai k answer v nahi karrahi hai!

Rec:Okay sir,we will send your dinner to your rooms. (Smile)

Nis:Thank you!

Urmila:Chalo fir fresh hojate hai aur kal subha milte hai.(said and left for her room followed by Sandhya)

(Aksh,Pranav and Sudeep also went to their rooms as well as Myth and Naira.)

Nis:Chale?

Swara(didn't speak anything and turn her heel towards their room)

Nis(sighs and follow her)

Swara:I will sleep on the sofa you sleep in bed.(said and throw her scarf on the sofa before going inside the bathroom)

Nis:Are you serious right now?

Swara:Yes,I am!(yell from the bathroom) (came out and saw her scarf on the right side of the bed and on the left side Nischay using his phone, lying)
Mera scarf waha kaise gaya?

Nis:Mai leke aaya!(looked at her, smiling)

Swara:Kyu?(fold her hands)

Nis:Arey thak gaya tha wo isiliye bed p laake suladiya,dekho toh kitna pyaara lagraha hai sote huwe,ole cuty!(cooed the scarf)

Swara(control her laugh)

Nis:You can laugh,no need to control it!(said looking at her)

Swara:No..ahem..I am not laughing.(slide the strand of her hair behind her ear)

Nis:(smile) We can sleep here, together. I will not mind!

Swara:Huh?

Nis:Just come! 10km chal k aaye hai I know tum thak gayi ho,sofe me uncomfortable feel hoga aur raat var neend nahi aayegi isiliye yehi sojao.

Swara:(didn't speak anything)

Nis:Ah!(sighs) I know tum kya soch rahi ho but isme itna sochne ki kya jarurat hai. We were husband wife right? Toh hamare bich toh wo sab huwa hoga na isiliye...

Swara:What? What are you talking about Nischay?(nearly yelled at him)

Nis:What? (Sat and manage the dovet) Kyu nahi huwa tha kya?

Swara:Are you serious?

Nis:Nahi par tum pata nahi kya soch rahi ho kabse, isiliye kaha kuch mat socho aur aajao.(said and tap the side)

Swara:(looked at sofa,then bed)(sighs) Fine!(walked and sat on the bed)

Nis:And..ahem..you can remove the jacket,utni thandi nahi hai yaha pe aur waise wo smell karraha hai.(said looking at the jacket)

Swara:Aksh ka hai!(said and remove the jacket) Thand lagrahi thi isiliye diya tha usne.

Nis:Haan toh mujhse maang leti,uska kyu liya.

Swara:Ahahaha...Mr. Malhan jara si baarish kya hoti hai apki tabiyat kharab hojati hai,kaamp ne lagte hai aap thand k maare aur agar aaise me mai aapse jacket mangti aur apki tabiyat kharab hoja...(saying but stopped)(looked at the floor)

Nis(smile):Why do you care so much about me?

Swara(didn't speak anything):I am going to take a nap,dinner aajaye toh utha dena!(said and hide her face inside)

Nis(sighs and smile)

(After sometimes they have their dinner and slept peacefully.)

Stay tuned for next part!