Chap:21

Nischay and Swara reached their destination which was on a beach side. The location was superb.

Swara:OMG! Nischay this is just... Awesome.(said Looking at him)

Nis:You like it?(asked holding her hand)

Swara:I love it!(Kissed his cheek)

Nis(blush)

They went near and Nischay pulled the chair for Swara. Swara sat on the chair muttering a 'Thank you' and Nischay also sat on his seat.

Nis(looking at Swara who is admiring the place):(In mind) Aaj toh bol k hi rahunga k I love her,love her a lot.(took a long breathe) Swara?

Swara(looked at him):Haan Nischay!

Nis:Swara...umm... Actually I have something to say.(said nervously)

Swara:And what's that?

Nis:(sollow the lump) Swara the thing is...the thing is k..k...I...

"Sir,you order please!" A waiter came,whom they heird for today's night.

Nis(looked at him)

W:You order sir!

Nis:Hmm...Swara what would you like to have?

Swara:let me see the menu first.

The waiter gave them menu and they ordered their food and he left.

Swara:Tum kuch kehrahe the?(she asked him)

Nis:Haan wo..wo...I..I...

Swara:(holds his hand) Nischay,Agar nahi horaha toh mat karo na.

Nis(sighs):But I really wanna say it!

Swara:You don't have to because I know tum kya kehna chahate ho.

Nis(shocked):You know?

Swara:Yes!

Nis:But kaise? How?

Swara: Come'on Nischay! Tumhare chehera se saaf saaf dikhai deraha hai k tum kya kehna chahte ho.

Nis: Really?(said wiping his face)

Swara:(hold both of his hand) You don't have to apologize for your mistake. It's okay!

Nis:What?

Swara:Yes Nischay! Aaj hamari shaadi ko 1 mahine pure hogaye aur tum ye baat vul gaye the but it's okay. Tumhe usse k liye itna sab kuch kiya,mai bohot khush hu. I can't believe k humne ek dusre k saath 1 mahine acche se bitaye bilkul ek couple ki tarah. Mujhe toh laga tha ki mai ye relationship nibha nahi paungi but I was wrong and see today we are here. Mere past ki wajah se mai Shaadi nahi karna chahati thi but ab aaisa lagraha hai ki tumse shaadi karna mere life ki sabse best decision tha. Thank you so much Nischay! Thank you so much!

Nis(smile and squeeze her hands gently):Swara I lov...(He was cut by a Ting sound) Excuse me! (Looked at the phone and his expression changed completely.)

Swara(noticed it): Nischay?

Nis(still looking at the phone)

Swara:Nischay what happened?

Nis(puts the phone down)

Swara:Kya huwa?

Nis:Wapas chalo!

Swara:What? Lekin kyu?

Nis:Wapas hotel chalo Swara!(gets up and pulled her from the chair holding her wrist)

Swara:Par batao toh sahi huwa kya ?

Nis(didn't speak anything)

Swara: Nischay?

She kept calling him but he didn't answer. They went inside the car and Nischay drove back to the hotel where they are staying. They got out and Nischay directly took her inside their room. As they entered they saw their Family members there,who were looking tensed.

Dimple: Nischay...

Nis:I know Mom.

Vinay:Then explain!

Nis(didn't speak anything)

Swara:Kya explain karne ki baate horahi hai aur Nischay (looking at him) Hum waha se aaise achanak kyu aagye? Tumne kuch bataya v nahi? Kuch toh bolo na,mujhe darr lagraha hai aab?

Nis(still kept quite):Mummy,Papa,Abbu aap sab apne room me jaiye,kal baat karenge.

Avi: Lekin Nis..

Nis:Bola na kal baat karenge iske baare me,aaplog jaiye abhi.

All three of them looked at eachother and then to Nischay and Swara and left the room. Nischay sat on a couch, rubbing his face.

Swara: Nischay?(called him slowly)

Nis(looked at her)

Swara(came and sat beside him): I am getting scared now!

Nis(slowly hugged her):You don't have to. I am here and everything will be okay!

Swara: Everything will be okay?(she questioned)

Nis:Hmm!(He said Caressing her hair)

Swara(became confused but still didn't ask anything to him)

Nis(Caressing her hair):(In mind) Why always Us god? Hamesha hum hi kyu?

Stay tuned for next part.