Deja Vū

Nis:Thik hai wohi p reh,aaraha hu!(Nischay said to Myth and hung up the call)

(He paid the cab driver and got out from the cab. He saw a big hotel infront of him,the same hotel where Mythpat and Naira got married.)

Nis:Aaisa kyu lagraha hai k mai yaha aachuka hu!(He confusingly said and went inside.) Reception k pass hi baithne ko bola tha,kaha chala gaya?(He looked around but didn't found his friend.) Call karta hu!(said dailing Myth's number and walking) Hel...(before he could complete his sentence he got bumped into someone.)

Nis:Shit! I am..I am so sorry Mam! (Kneel down and helped the girl to pick up her items) I am sorry,aapko chot toh nahi lag...(then he saw her face) Swara?(he said slowly)

Swara(looked at him and found him already staring at her eyes)

(They kept staring at eachother for a moment. Nischay felt the exact same feeling which he felt during their first meeting.)

Myth:Ye dekho ye dono yaha taki taki khelrahe hai.(he said and they both got distracted.)

Swara(hurriedly picked up her things and got up)

Nis(also got up)

Myth:Aate hi romance suru!(he said teasing both of them.)

Nis:Arey nahi yr actually we got collide with eachother then...(looked at Swara)

Myth:Fir se!(said laughing)

Nis:Mat..matlab?

Myth:Yaad hai tum dono ki peheli meeting aaise hi hui thi. Ek dusre se takra gaye the aur Nischay tujhe ussi wakt love at first sight huwa tha.(wiggle his eyebrows teasingly)

Nis:Achaa?(said slowly and again looked at Swara)

Swara(found his look so loving):(clear her throat) Um..M..Myth Naira kaha hai? Mai actually ussi ko dund rahe thi.

Myth:Arey wo toh cafe area me hai. Sab log bhukhe hai, pehele kuch kha lete hai uske baad nikalenge.

"Sablog matlab?" Both Swara and Nischay asked at a same time.

Myth:Sablog matlab hamare saare friends. Urmila hai,Aksh hai,Pranav,Sudeep,Sandhya etc. Sab log hai. Chalo aab yr,mujhe vuk lagi hai.(said and went towards the cafe)

(Nischay and Swara both stand there,not knowing how to start a conversation. There was a awkward silence between them.)

Nis:Umm...Ahem...Mujhe nahi pata tha tum v aane wali ho.(said broking the silence)

Swara:Kyu? Agar pata hota toh nahi aate?(Said folding her hands)

Nis:Nahi..I mean..(stops) Our friends don't know that we got..umm...

Swara: Divorce!(said completing his sentence)

Nis:Yes!

Swara:So what?

Nis:So..umm...So lets act like everything is good and we are still husband and wife.

Swara(looked at him):We were Husband and wife Nischay.You divorced me and we are not together anymore.(her eyes started filling with tears)

Nis:Swara..I..I know but abhi wo sab vul jate hai. Sab log kitne khush hai,itne dino baad saare dost mile hai mai nahi chahata hamari seperation k news se sabka mood kharab ho.(he said looking at her eyes and his heart ache when he saw tears in there) and please don't cry..(uplifted his hand to wipe her tears)

Swara(stopped him and took a few steps back): Don't...just don't!

Nis(felt very sad):(nodes his head and put his hand down)