Chap:24

Swara: Are you going somewhere? (She asked Nischay when she saw him getting dressed.)

Nis:Yes, Actually we have to shoot something for the video. ( He said looking her through the mirror while combing his hair.)

Swara: Can't you shoot it here? (She said sitting on the edge of the bed.)

Nis: We can't Swara. (He said and walk near her.)

Swara: 3 days starts from today,you know na?

Nis(sat beside her):How can I forget this thing?!

Swara(put her head on his shoulder):Mujhe dar lagraha hai Nischay!

Nis(wrapped his arms around her):You don't have to Swara.(said kissing her hair)

Swara(pulled out herself):Take care of yourself.

Nis:You too!(stands and took his bag)

Swara:Mr. Malhan?

Nis(looked at her)

Swara:I love you!

Nis:Ufff! Now you are making it difficult for me to go.

Swara:Then don't go!(said wrapping her hand around his neck) Stay with me.

Nis:Think again Mrs. Malhan. Aaisa na ho ki aapko baad me regret karna pade.(Wrapped his hand around her waist and pinned her to the wall)

Swara(widen her eyes):N.. Nischay?

Nis:I told you!(smirk and leaned down to kiss her neck)

Swara:N..Nis.. Nischay (moaned his name)

Nis(give butterfly kisses and bite her skin)

Swara:Ah..S..Stop!(She moaned)

Nis(stopped and looked at her, smiling)

Swara(Blushed and hide her face on his chest)

Nis(kissed her hair):Bachhe padh rahe hai isiliye I stopped. (Samajh rahe ho😉)

Swara(slowly hit his chest and broke the hug): Go otherwise you'll be late.

Nis: okay!(pecked her lips and left the room)

Swara(Blushed and looked at mirror and saw a hickey on her neck):(touched it and started Blushing hard)

***

Swara is on video call with her friends. They were talking about the decorations and planning for the wedding whose contract they have taken. Since the photos went viral Swara Isn't going to her office. She is working from home. Her friends are supporting her on this bad days. They talked and after sometime the video call ended.

As soon as she get up from the chair,her phone rang. It was from an unknown number. At First she ignored it but after so many calls she picked it up.

Hello?

Hey darling, Nischay bolraha hu!

Nischay? Tum ye kiske phone se call karrahe ho?

Ye mere friend ka phone hai. Actually shoot k douran mera phone slip hogaya aur tut gaya.

Oh!

Yeah! Toh kya tum please mujhe pick karne aasakti ho?

Mai? Nischay actually ghar p koi v nahi hai,sab bahar gaye hai,mai aaise ghar chodke toh nahi aasakti but ek kaam karsakte hai tum mujhe address bhejdo mai Avi ko boldungi wo tumhe pick karne aajayega. Wo v abhi bahar hi hai,shoot pe.

Um.. It's okay then rehne do. Mai karta hu kuch.

I am really so.. before she could say anything further he cuts the call.

Swara:Cut kardiya? Gussa toh nahi hogaya? (Puts her phone down) Chalo husband aane wale hai kuch special banaya jaye. (She smiled and went towards the kitchen)

Swara stopped chopping the vegetables when she heard the sound door bell.
She wiped her hand with a cloth and went to open the door.

Swara: Welcome home husba...(She stopped when she saw Vishal instead of Nischay at the door.)

Vishal:Hello Darling!(He said it in Nischay's Voice)

Swara widen her eyes and cursed herself Inside her head. She knew Vishal is good at mimicking people's voice. He had done it many times to get a permission from her parents to let her stay at her friends house. Sometimes he mimic as her friend's Dad or Mom or sometime as her friend so that they can spend some time together.

She totally forgot about this talent of his and should have cut the call when she heard "Darling" from Nischay. He never called her from that nickname. It was Vishal who used to call her 'Darling'.

She came out from her thoughts and going to close the door but Vishal put his leg in between and stopped her from closing it. She tried alot but failed. Obviously he is a football player,he is more stronger then her.

Vishal pushed the door and went inside, making Swara worried.

Vishal:I just want to talk Darling.

Swara:Get out of my house Vishal.( She cried taking a step back)

Vishal: Please,just listen to me.(He took a step closer)

Swara:I said get out of my house.

Vishal: Darling please!

Swara: Don't call me that. I am not your darling!

Vishal: Yes you are! (He came closer and going to hold her hand when she grab a vase and break it on his head)

(He hold his head and screamed. Swara took the opportunity and Pushed him. He fell on the floor and she runs towards her room and locked it from inside.)

(She closed her mouth and cried her heart out. She fell on the floor, crying.
After few minutes she heard continuous knock on the door. She jumped from her place and hide behind the bed.)

(Soon the knock gets louder and she heard some noises from outside.)

"Swara." She heard Nischay's Voice.

"Go away! I hate you,Get out from here ". She cried.

"Swara, open the door." Again.

"Just leave Vishal,Leave me alone." She yelled. Tears are rolling down from her eyes, continuously.

She hold herself tightly when "BANG" the door dropped down on the floor and....(To be continue)