Chap:Eleven

Nis:Sir please try to understand,My wife is missing. We are searching for her, please give us some more time. (Nischay begged the Security guards to not to close the Park because Swara is still missing. It's 7 PM of the evening and still they didn't got any clue of Swara. Everyone is tensed and worried about her.)
Security:She must have returned to your place. So please go and check there, don't stop us from doing our duty.
Prerna: Nischay hosakta hai ye sahi kehrahe ho. Swara hotel me ho, Yaha na ho.
Harsh:Prerna agar wo hotel me hoti toh Call karti na, lekin nahi kiya iska matlab wo yehi hai bas hume milnahi rahi hai.
Nis(shut his eyes in Frustration, worried and sadness)
Security: Please, kindly leave the place otherwise we have to take action.
Nis:Sir please try to...(He interrupted by someone.)
What's going on Here? Why the doors are still open? A Man came there and asked the security.
Security:Sir there is a small problem. This guy is saying that...(explaining the situation to the man.)
Harsh:(wishper's in Nischay's ear) Nischay ye banda Indian lagraha hai.
Prerna:Haan mujhe v,ek kaam karte hai isse help maang ke dekhte hai hosakta hai help karde.
Nis(looked at the Man)
Man(also looked at them):(came and stand infront of Nischay) What's your name?
Nis: Nischay Malhan.
Harsh:Harsh Gupta.
Prerna:Prerna Malhan Gupta
Man:Indian Ho?
Nis:Ji sir!
Man:Wife kabse missing hai?
Nis:Dopeher se. Mai thodi der k liye usko akele chodke kahi chalagaya tha jab wapas aaya toh wo waha nahi thi.
Man:Shaam hogai hai,kya pata wo hotel pohoch gai ho.
Nis:Uska koi phone nahi aaya hai,mujhe nahi lagta wo waha hai.
Man(looked at them carefully,shook his head):Come with me!

(All three of them looked at eachother and followed the man. He took them in the security room and checked the live CCTV footage of the Park.)
Man:Dhayan se dekho tumhari wife hai ya nahi?
Nis(nodes his head and scan the footage)
(He is looking every camera when one camera caught his eyes. He saw Swara there, sitting under a big tree, hugging her knees buring her face on it.)
Nis:Sir there she is,my wife.(pointing at a camera)
Man:Are you sure ki ye tumhari wife hai.
Nis:200% sure sir!
Man:Charles go and bring her. She is under Aerial floating lady tree.
Nis(cover his mouth and took a long breath)
(Harsh and Prerna hugged him. Nischay   broke the hug and they turned towards the Man)
Nis:Thank you so much Sir,aapne hamari help ki. Agar aap sahi time p nahi aate toh sayed Swara...thank you so much!
Man: It's my duty Mr. Malhan. And..(taking out a pen and a paper) Would you mind if I asked you for your autograph?
Nis(became confused,so did Prerna and Harsh):I am sorry..mai kuch samjha nahi.
Man:Isma na samjhne jaisi baat hi kya hai,maine bas tumse tumhara autograph maang raha hu,itna vao kyu kharahe ho?
Nis:Nahi sir mai vao nahi karaha,apne achnak se autograph maanga toh bas thoda surprised hogaya.
Man:Hahaha...young man mera ek chota sa beta hai 12 saal ka,wo Triggered Insaan ka bohot bada fan hai. 1 hafte baad uska Birthday hai,wo India jana chahata hai taki wo Uske Idol se milsake aur uska autograph v lesake. Aab mai usko India leke toh nahi jasakta par uske Idol ka Autograph toh usko as a gift desakta hu na.
Nis:Sure sir!(took the pen and a paper and sign it with a sweet message for the boy.)
Man:Thank you so much! And look your wife is also here.
Nis(looked behind and saw Swara)
(As soon as he saw her,he rushed towards her and hugged her tightly. Swara also hugged him back and starts weeping. He rubbed her back to keep her calm. He kissed her hair, muttering sweet sweet things in her ear.)
Swara(snobbing): Nischay I am sorry 🥺! Mujhe waha se hilna hi nahi chaiyetha,I am so sorry!
Nis:Shh shh shh...Shant hojao. Aab sab thik hai,calm down.
Swara:I am sorry!(hugged him more tightly)
Nis(gently rubbed her back)
Swara(stop weeping and broke the hug, looked at him)
Nis(wiped her tears with his thumb):(kissed her forehead)
(Harsh and Prerna also hugged her. Everyone said Thank you to the Man which was the Head of security and left for the hotel.)
(On the way)
Prerna:Swara tu gayab kaha aur kaise hogai thi? Pata v hai hum sab kitne ghabra gaye the? Jab Nischay ne kaha tha uss jagah se mat hilna toh kyu hili tu?
Swara: Wo Di...wo Actually...(looked at Nischay)
Nis:Bas aab hogaya jo hona tha,sab thak gaye hai,ye baat yehi khatam karte hai aur aapne aapne room me jaake sojate hai.
Swara(smile and leaned her head on his shoulder)
Nis(caresses her hair)
Prerna:Thik hai fir kal milte hai. Good night Kiddos.(giving them flying kiss)
Swara: Good night Di, Good night Jiju!
(And they all went to their respective rooms.)

(Nischay came out from the bathroom, wiping his face when he saw Swara staring at the floor,lost in some thoughts. He went near her and sat beside her.)
Swara(looked and turned towards him)
Nis:What happened Swara?
Swara:I have a confession!
Nis:And what's that?
Swara:Wo..(holding his hand) First promise me k tum gussa nahi karoge mujhpe.
Nis:Aaisa kya kiya tumne jo k mai gussa karunga?
Swara:Bataungi par pehele promise karo ki tum mujhpe gussa nahi karoge. Karo promise!
Nis(thinks for awhile):Okay(holding her hand) I promise ki mai gussa nahi karunga. Aab batao kya baat hai?
Swara: Nischay actually na mai...(to be continued)
(Agli update tak thoda suspense me rahiye😂🙏🏼)