Till the end!

(Next morning Swara got up rubbing her eyes but didn't found Nischay in the room.)

Swara:Ye kaha chala gaya?(asked to herself looking here and there in the room)

(She freshan up herself and went outside to eat breakfast and found everyone already there eating. She greet everyone a good morning and settle herself on a chair but Nischay was not there also.)

Swara:Umm Have you guys seen Nischay?

Myth: Nahi toh,kyu wo room me nahi hai?(He asked chewing bread)

Swara:Nahi hai pata nahi kaha chala gaya?

Naira:Arey yehi kahi hoga,vlog banaraha hoga tu tension mat le.

Swara(just nodes her head and started eating her breakfast.)

Aksh:Hey!(he slowly wishper to her)

Swara:Yes!(said looking at him)

Aksh: Would you like to go on a walk with me,after breakfast?

Swara:Umm...

Aksh: Please I have something to discuss with you, Please!(he said making puppy face)

Swara:Um..o..Okay!(said amd started eating)

Aksh:Thanks!

Swara(just nodes her head)

(They did their breakfast in silence.)

***

Swara:You wanna talk about something?

Aksh:Yes!

Swara: What's that?

Aksh: Actually...Ahem..Swara..I..(stopped)

Swara:Aksh What happened?

Aksh: Samajh me nahi aaraha hai kaise kahu.

Swara:Muh se!

Aksh:Haha..you are so funny! So umm... actually the thing is k Swara(holds her hand)

Swara(she became confused with his action)

Aksh:Swara I really like you, really matlab I have a big crush on you. Jabse tumhe pehele baar dekha tha Myth ki shaadi me tabse but humari kabhi utne achhe se baat nahi ho payi and then You married Nischay.

Swara:Aksh what are you talk...

Aksh:I know it's my stupidity to confess my feelings now but Swara trust me I really like you and I want to marry you!

Swara(pulled out her hands from his's): Aksh have you gone mad? Koi Idea hai kya baat karrahe ho tum? How can you just say something like thi....

Aksh(grab her shoulder):Swara I promise I will keep you more Happy then Nischay,I promise to give you all the happiness you deserve Please leave Nischay and Marry me, please!

Swara(going to push him but stop when..)

"AKSH!?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" she heard Nischay's voice from behind.

They looked back and saw Nischay's angry face. His chest is moving up and down in fury. His gaze caught Swara's eyes then Aksh.

Nis:Leave her!(said and started walking towards them)

Aksh:Get lost Nischay! I am talking with her.(yelled)