Chap: Twelve

Swara came and sat infront of Nischay who is busy playing with his mobile. She tugged his sleeve and he looks at her. She is going to speak when Nischay gets up and left the room. She felt so bad when he did that. She gets up and also left the room.

"Haan,toh kaha jana hai aaj?" Harsh asked, sitting beside Prerna.
Prerna: Swara tum batao,kaha jana hai?
Swara(looked at Nischay)
Nis(looked at his phone)
Swara:Kahi v.(Sadness can be clearly seen on her voice)
Prerna:Toh fir club chalte hai,kya kehte ho?
Harsh:Chalo fir! Nischay?
Nis:Hmm!
Harsh:Swara ka haath jara jodse pakadna is baar.(teasing him)
Nis:Wo bachii thodi hai,apna khayal rakh sakti hai. Jana hai toh ready hojao,chalte hai!(left the room)
Prerna:Oye!
Swara(looked at her)
Prerna:Kya huwa,ye itna Trigerred kyu horakha hai?
Swara:Di wo...(sighs) Wo jo kal mai gum hogai thi na wo galati se nahi hui thi,jaan bujh k hui thi.
Harsh:Jaan bhuj k hui thi matlab?
Prerna:Haan Swara,saaf saaf bata kya kehna chahati hai.
Swara:Wo actually mai kal Nischay k saath ek chota sa prank karna chahati thi isiliye waha se kahi aur jaake chup gayi,ye soch k ki thodi der Nischay k maje lete hai but mai jaha chupi waha achanak se tourist k 4/5 groups aagaye aur mai rasta bhatak gayi.Yehi baat Nischay ko batai toh wo abhi gussa hai mujhse.
(Harsh and Prerna looked at eachother than at Swara.)
Swara:Aab aaplog aaise kyu dekh rahe ho mujhe?
Prerna:Ek jhapad marne ka mann karraha hai mujhe. Aaisa majak koi karta hai kya Swara. Pata v hai hum log kitna dar gaye the,hamari kya halat hogai thi.
Swara:Di I know and I am sorry for that. Aab aage se aaisa kuch v nahi hoga, Please gussa mat karo na.
Harsh:Gusse ki baat nahi hai Swara hume fikar hai tumhari. Chalo tumne majak kiya thik hai lekin socho agar iss majak se tumhe kuch hojata toh,koi tumhe kidnap karleta toh?
Swara:Jiju I am sorry,I know Maine galati ki aur mai guilty v feel karrahi hu. I am sorry.
Prerna:Hum maan v jaye lekin Nischay nahi manne wala,tu ja aur usko mana.
Swara(nodes her head and going)
Prerna:Swara?
Swara(looked at her)
Prerna:Agli baar se aaisa kiya na toh dekhiyo.
Swara(smile,gave her a flying kiss and left the room)

(Swara went to her room and found Nischay getting ready. He looked at her through the mirror. She smiles but he ignored and looked another side.)
Swara(went near him):Ahem!(clearing her throat) Someone is looking hot!
Nis(didn't speak anything)
Swara: Nischay 😫?
Nis:Kya hai?
Swara:(smile) I am sorry!
Nis(combing his hair)
Swara:Baal mai banadu?
Nis(put the comb on table, pulled his mobile from charging and left the room)
Swara:Nis...(he closed the door behind)

(She sighs,took her clothes and went to the bathroom to get ready.)
(After sometimes they left for the club. Swara kept trying to talk to him but he kept ignoring her. Harsh and Prerna also asked him to forgive her but he didn't speak anything with them also.)

(They reached their and enter the club. The place is really very amazing and cool. Harsh and Prerna went to the dancing floor and started dancing. Nischay and Swara went near the bar and Nischay ordered soft drinks for them.)

(Nischay is playing with his mobile,chatting with his friends. Swara is looking at him but he didn't even give her a glance. Swara become very angry by his behaviour.)
Swara: Nischay this is too much! Mai sorry bol toh rahi hu na aab kya karu mai jo tum mujhe maaf kardo huh?
Nis(sighs and looked at her)
Swara:You know what Mujhe aab baat hi nahi karni tumse. Vaad me jao tum,mai jarahi hu yaha se. (Grab her bag and left from there, leaving him behind.)
Nis(hung his head low,sighs):Swara?(looked at her going) (also gets up and went towards her.)

Swara:(muttering herself) Idiot, egoistic person. Usko kya lagta hai wo baat nahi karega toh mai marjaungi,mai v baat nahi karungi aab. Bohot aaya...(she stops there at the moment.)
(Her body started sweating,tears are forming on her eyes. She feels like her knees are going to give up anytime.)
(She slowly took her step behind. She is about to turn when her face bumped into someone's chest. She looked up and saw Nischay.)
Nis:Swara mai...(he stops when he saw tears on her eyes.) Swara😨?(going to wipe her tears but she run from there,again leaving him behind.)

(He yelled her name but she didn't answer and exits from the club.)

Stay tuned for next part!