Two random fun shorts

Janitors are invincible:

"Run! Run!" Screamed the frightened people. The janitor grumbled and continued cleaning the floors. He needed to make sure they were safe enough so that the fleeing people didn't slip and fall. The screams outside didn't affect him as he turned his music up, the vampires attacking.

He went home to his quaint home, enjoying the silence, he had no clue of the chaos and he still wouldn't. He took his weekend off and went back in the next day, annoyed about the state of the store. It was covered in red stuff and there was trash everywhere, with music he danced and cleaned. He was a young janitor, in his early twenties and still eager to find a better paying job. Someone tapped his shoulder, he removed his headphones and nodded to the handsome stranger.

"Hello sir. Sorry was I in your way?" Asked the janitor, the stranger gave him an odd look.

"You know your boss is dead right?" He asked, the janitor frowned. Sure he didn't know the bloke very well, but he still felt like he should show respect.

"Oh dear, send my condolences to his family" said the janitor, the handsome vampire was lost for words. "Guess I'll need to find a new job, this was a family business you see" explained the janitor, scratching his head. The vampire smiled as an idea came to mind.

"Why don't you work for me?" Asked the vampire, the janitor scrutinized him.

"You ain't one of those guys who'll completely rip me off under some shit contract right?" Asked the janitor.

"How about you work for me or you die!" Threatened the vampire angrily, raising his voice and making the building shake.

"Place needs to be renovated. Don't try to intimidate me, I worked hard to be in this position! I know my stuff thank you. Now offering me a job is great, but what will you provide!" Demanded the offended janitor.

"Fine! You can receive a great home, get food and service, we'll even get you holidays without any cost to you!" Exclaimed the frustrated Vampire.

"Nothing between the lines? No stupid contractual shit?" Demanded the janitor. The vampire growled.

"No, you can even write the contract!" Exclaimed the vampire, the janitor smiled now.

"You're a good business man, sorry for judging you, been handed the hard ball before" explained the janitor, the vampire grumbled but was happy with the arrangement. After working for several weeks and getting amazing care from the vampires, the janitor didn't notice when the werewolves attacked the vampires.

He was disappointed as the floor was dirty when he came into work. More destruction and red liquid. He grumbled and cleaned, suddenly stopping as he bumped into a big dog.

"Oh my, the boss didn't tell me he got a dog" mumbled the janitor, the dog growled but the janitor just went around it and continued cleaning. The werewolves followed him around the place, shocked that he wasn't scared and even more surprised the vampires let him live.

"I'm going on break" mumbled the janitor, frustrated at the mess. He headed to his room and lay on his bed, putting on the tv. The werewolves barged in, dangerous stances and prepared for a fight.

"You're not the tax collectors right? Like, I'm sorry I've been avoiding my taxes, but can you give a janitor some space" mumbled the janitor, he turned his tv up.

"No! We're going to kill you" exclaimed one of them.

"Kill me? What is this a prank? Knew this amazing room would come with some annoyances" mumbled the janitor, he turned the tv up and ignored them. Confused, the wolves just left. He went about his job once more and enjoyed a few weeks of silence, the place remaining clean.

After some more time, zombies raided the place, leaving a big mess, he ignored them as he cleaned, just as they ignored him.

"Wasn't warned about guests" grumbled the janitor, the zombies left and rotted until they died once and for all on the city streets. The werewolves returned, shocked to see the janitor still alive.

"Hey do you want to work for us?" Asked one of the werewolves.

"Thank you for the offer, but my boss is currently really great" explained the Janitor.

"Your boss is either dead or running, come on, we can give you a bigger job then janitorial work" explained one of the werewolves.

"That's an amazing offer, but if my boss is working on his figure, I'm sure he'll be back. He's a lovely bloke, you should meet him" explained the janitor. The werewolves looked to each other. 

"Sure we will" they mumbled before leaving. A few weeks later, the vampires returned, having pushed the werewolves back. 

"Wait you're alive? The zombies and wolves didn't get you?" Asked his new boss. 

"I don't get the joke, but glad to see you back" greeted the janitor, the vampires decided to ignore him. The janitor is just to powerful to question.

Blue paint:

Small hands smeared blue paint on the canvas with the eagerness of a child, the loud echo of footsteps could be heard down the long hall.

The hands hesitated as she looked up, uncertain green eyes gazing down the dark hallway.

The freshly mopped floor bouncing any light back up. Her small cozy room feeling cold.

2 beanbags sat in a corner, the light from her room spilt out into the hall.

Shiny black shoes entered the light, followed by a suited man. He barely had much hair on his head.

She turned on her stool and clasped her paint covered hands together.

"All alone again?" He asked quietly, though his voice echoed off the walls and bounced around the mostly empty area.

"Nobody likes my paintings. I'm sorry" she apologised, he moved closer and knelt on one knee.

His brown eyes gazing into hers gently. He brushed aside her black hair and grabbed her hands in his own, not caring for the paint.

Their skin a contrast, as her pale whiteness noticeable on his much darker skin.

"You don't need to paint alone. The worlds you create with art are amazing. If they judge that, then they are fools, art is expression, whether it's written or drawn or painted" he Explained, helping her off the wooden stood.

He stood up effortlessly and held her hand as he turned off the light, leaving a spot of blue paint on the light. They walked down the dark hall.

"Are you apart of my world?" She asked curiously, he smiled brightly, despite knowing she wouldn't see it.

"Only if you wish it to be so" he answered