Appropriate reactions to common tropes

Walls ≠ Consent

Enemies to Victims

We yelled and screamed at one another, his eyes held so much anger and frustration.

"Well maybe you should get fucked and leave me alone!" I snapped, completely done with the yelling match, annoyed at how I felt like crying because of how much I was yelling.

"Yeah, as soon as you realise how fucking arrogant and dumb you're acting!" He exclaimed back, I bit my tongue and turned to leave, holding back from another angered comment.

"Don't you walk away!" He snapped, slamming me into the wall, I bit back of sound of surprise and met his furious gaze.

I glared at him, pretending that all the yelling hadn't made me tear up.

He gripped my chin and glowered, his lips fell on mine and I paused shocked and upset.

He released my face, seeming to expect me to return the kiss.

"Fuck you! How dare you! How----" I began, shut up as he kissed me once more.

I shoved him away as the shock wore off and glared at him, tears trickling down my cheeks.

"How fucking dare you! Don't you touch me again, out of everything you've done, taking advantage of me like that was cruel." I yelled.

I felt embarrassed and even angrier, I didn't like him, now it only made my hate worse. He stole two kisses and now my heart broke.

I felt taken advantage of, I wasn't even asked if I wanted to kiss. Most of all I was hurt.

I knew we fought and argued alot, we didn't even like each other, but to think he'd do that just to hurt me more was horrid.

I was going to destroy that motherfucker.

"Wait! What the fuck, I thought you felt the same!" I could hear him shout, I merely tensed up and stormed away.

Protective? Bully.

I froze up as his arms trapped me against the wall, I looked around for help and lost my voice in my nervousness.

"You're so much cuter up close, you'll tell me when they hurt you again ok?" He asked, normally I'd feel safe around him.

Right now though, I wished he hadn't of defended me from the bullies.

He tilted my head up and my hands began to tremble, something in his gaze terrified me.

His lips tapped mine and he slowly deepened into a real kiss, I began to cry as I stared at his closed eyes.

I was never strong at asserting my will or standing up for myself, and now I wished I could just push him away and state my boundaries.

He pulled away as I cried, he looked confused now.

"What's wrong? Did they really hurt you so much?" He asked softly, I shook my head and ducked under his arm, slowly backing away.

"Why..... Would you hurt me like that" I sobbed, I turned around and bolted, his loud steps could be heard racing behind me.

"Go away!" I tearfully shouted.

His strong grip on my shoulders forced me to stop, I sobbed into my arm and refused to look at him.

"Hey! What's wrong? What did I do wrong?" He demanded, his strong grip on my shoulders making me even more scared and upset.

"Why did you kiss me! I didn't want this, I thought you were my friend" I cried.

"I thought, I thought that's what you wanted. Why didn't you just tell me!" He demanded.

I turned and gave him a sad look.

He should know me better, I couldn't even tell my own mother that I couldn't stomach her pumpkin pie.

"You can't leave me thinking that you want this, just for you to make me the bad guy here" he added, seeming annoyed.

Why's he annoyed with me? I know I can be very loving and affectionate, but I don't believe I've ever used love in the sense he seems to want.

"Just please leave me alone, I'm sorry" I cried, hating how weak willed and soft I was.

He let my shoulders go and I ran.

Kinksters

He held me against the wall and I examined him, watching how he examined me.

Now this was hot.

Except he missed a whole step.

"As much as I fucking love this Dom thing you've got going, if you're not going to talk about boundaries and give me time to agree and say what I'm comfortable with first. Well Harry, then that means I don't agree to doing anything with you" I spoke up, scanning him thoroughly.

"Aw babe, but you just said you loved it" he purred, I could see the tent rising through his pants and I raised an eyebrow as my gaze moved back to his.

"No. I think I'll be going home now, maybe I'll try having some fun by myself, I do love solo rope play" I said back, moving out from the enclosed cage of his arms.

"Come on, I thought we had something! Someone needs a little spanking" he chuckled.

I glowered back and pulled out my phone.

"You know what you horny bitch, I think I might actually spend time with one of my playpartners. At least they respect my boundaries, ask for consent and know that spanking isn't my thing." I spat back grabbing my bag and storming to the front door.

The phone began trying to connect with Dylan, a playpartner of mine, he and I enjoyed some good domination play together.

"Can't believe these fucking whores, say they'd be happy to play, then they fucking leave because I don't do things their way" grumbled Harry, I could hear cupboards slamming, until I shut the door and Dylan answered.