Immediate Disclaimer

Just to start us off, I do not own Now You See Me or any of the characters excluding Celine, Tuesday and characters relating to them. I also apologize if it appears I'm copying the plot to anyone else's fanfiction because I assure you that is not my intention.

                That being said, please don't copy my ideas intentionally.

                Full credit to the beautiful cover of this story goes to my absolute best friend Donatello Rogers (Quotev account).

                The movie Now You See Me really inspired me to write this story. I've always loved magic tricks, tarot cards and also heist movies, so the combination of all of it was really epic for me to watch. It was a movie I was gonna see in theatres but didn't end up doing so cause no one would go with me...sad Erin...but now I have it on DVD and have watched it multiple times since. I'm obsessed with the character J. Daniel Atlas (no clue why. Guy's like him aren't usually my type) and when I have an obsession...well, I'm a fangirl like I'm sure most of you are so you can't really blame me for writing.

                I also got my best friend hooked on it, and like I predicted she fell for Jack. So...this story came to be.

                Some of these ideas I've had floating in my head for a while now so I'm pleased to be able to finally get them down and NOT be studying for my literacy assessment.

                With all that being said, if you're still reading this or even reading my stuff in general, thank you so much. Please criticize and comment, and I love you all.

                Have a nice day, and on with the story.