Final Author's Note

A/N:

...

...

...

WELL.

I'm done.

I've actually finished a full fanfiction.

Now, I'd like to preface the final chapter by saying I am SO SO SO DAMN SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG.

You see, I go through phases with my addictions. And they come and go quickly. I usually start posting a fanfiction when I grow obsessed, but midway through I find a new fandom (Criminal Minds, Heroes, etc) and then move on, and finishing the story is like trying to swim through molasses. So I'm sorry to the beautiful, dedicated people who have been reading this.

But now...I'm done. This chapter is bad, and rushed, and unedited, and maybe someday I'll go through this story and tweak some things and edit. But for today...can we just appreciate the fact that I'm done?

Also, I'm sorry for this; I've tried to tie up all the loose ends. Daniel and Celine's love story, Tuesday and Jack's, the main plot, the reason for Daniel being a control freak, etc... If I missed anything, I'm sorry. Since it's been so long I know that this story doesn't flow quite right and I'm so so sorry for that.

Not to mention, I've been doing a lot of reader inserts lately. So if I use "you" instead of "I" a lot, my bad. I've just had to shift back my thinking process and it's been a struggle.

ALL THAT BEING SAID, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to anyone who's stuck with me for this long, dealing with the long ass hiatus and appreciating my work.

I have some new story ideas, specifically either a Criminal Minds one or a Criminal Minds/Heroes crossover (Because all I can imagine is Primatech and the B.A.U. facing off XD) but if you have an idea...lemme know. I'm all ears. And I'm also writing one shots, so feel free to check them out ;)

I LOVE YOU ALL.

HAVE A NICE LIFE, AS ALWAYS. <3

j�֤PV�J~