• four

✯ answer sheet

i walked inside our classroom, looking for my friend and my sister

looking for my friend and my sister. they said they'll be waiting for me but they were sitting with other people. aera with the "masked boy" and hyejin with jake.

i angrily walked towards them, "guys !   you said you'll wait for me" i whisper yelled. my sister giggled, "i am so sorry yn, riki, is new here and he needs someone to accompany him" she said. and by "riki" she's talking about the "masked guy". i shifted my eyes to hyejin.

"i-..jake invited me..i didn't want to let him down" hyejin lied, of course.
"i thought you said, you do not have anyone to sit with you" jake said, looking at her with confusion.
"I—" she was cut off by someone from their back.
"yn! come on. the seat's empty anyway" sunghoon called me from the back. he tapped the empty space beside him.

i thanked him. "no problem !" he replied smiling softly.

"now if everyone is seated on their seats, we may begin the class" the teacher spoke. "now, open your mathematics book to page 223" he commanded. we did it as we were told, then, he started explaining the lesson.

the teacher wrote a problem for us on the blackboard, which we have to do by ourselves. i solved mine quietly. meanwhile, sunghoon just kept staring at me, as if i'm a famous actress or something.

"what's going on ?" i asked, when i solved the last question.
"can i copy your answers ?" he asked, not even looking nervous.
"huh ? oh..uh..okay"

he scooted closer to me and start copying my answers. i just watched him write. he writes very fast, his handwriting still neat and tidy. i did not "don't copy mine, do it yourself" him because that's what you do for your friends right?

"park sunghoon ? what are you doing ?" the teacher asked suspiciously, walking towards our table. sunghoon didn't give him an answer. "answer me, park sunghoon" the teacher voice becomes so dangerous. he still didn't get an answer from him. "it's not very nice to not reply to your teachers" he smacked his head.

"what is he doing ?" the teacher asked me. "he's just copying my answers, sir." i spilled. don't hate me ! our teacher is just so scary.

"yn, why would you let him? You two— DETENTION!" he yelled at us.

'Detention? Great.' i thought and sighed.