• twenty one

hoonie & seo

✯ hoonie & seo

"seriously..what's with these two? i thought sunghoon wasn't that interested in seoyeon" hyejin muttered. "i don't know" i harshly replied, walking up to our classroom. and, there they are, chatting and laughing with each other.

"

by the way, is aera not coming today?" hyejin asked, as we sat down. "she went to busan, she's staying with my grand mother for this week" i said. she nodded understandingly. "that's a long time, i miss her already" she pouted.

"hey yn, do you want to do homework together with us? — after school, at sunghoon's house" eunkyung tapped my shoulder. if seoyeon is coming i won't go. "who's gonna be there?" i asked.
"just us ! hyejin, seo—" i cut her off.
"no thanks. i prefer to do it myself" i said, and faked a smile.

sunghoon looked at me surprised by the way i answered. i don't blame him though, because i was always excited to do homeworks together. then seoyeon whispered to his ear, and they started laughing as if they said a funny but bad thing about me.

hyejin tilted my head, now, making me look at the blackboard infront of me.
i cussed under my breath, annoyed by seoyeon's existence. why this bitch even come to this school!?

-

"ah!— yn, come with us" jungwon called me from the corner. he was sitting with remy and riki. i guess they saw me sitting by myself at the cafeteria, what an embarrassing day. i know we're in the same group, but these people are the ones i'm not really close to, that doesn't mean i hate them but we just don't know what to talk about.
if you're wondering where the hell hyejin, sunghoon, seoyeon and eunkyung are, they were called by the vice principal, including some few students, it seems she's going to give them work.

"thanks" i said as i sat down next to remy. "where's aera?" riki asked, one more time again. he already asked me the same question a few hours ago in the class.
"riki, you already asked me that. she went to busan"
"right.. right" he grinned.

-

"you sure you don't wanna come yn?" hyejin asked, looking worried.
"no, i am kinda tired" i lied.
"is it because of seoyeon?" she asked. hyejin knows me too much.
"no" i shook my head, lying again.

"okay then, bye see you tomorrow" she said, giving me a sweet smile, following sunghoon and the group.