• thirty four

"tell herr" hyejin whispered again, for the 30th time, if im right

"tell her what?" i questioned, curiously. since she has been saying that to him so many times.

hyejin swallowed her saliva, turning around not facing us anymore. "hyejin.." i pulled her from her shoulders, while sunghoon watched me, with the bottom of his pen on his lip. "tell her what?" i repeated. she firstly looked at sunghoon and he nodded, and that made my heartbeat increase alot.

"well, it's really nothing" she said. i rolled my eyes not believing what she said.
"it's true, yn, haha- it's nothing we just wanted to scare you" she said.
but—still there's something wrong with them. I looked at sunghoon who was already staring at me. i rose an eyebrow, wanting a clarification. he nodded, "yes yes haha, hyejin's right" he chuckled, nervously and continued writing the notes.

-
"

yn!"

"yn!"

"ynnnnn!!!" aera screamed in the school hall. "yeah?" i replied when i finally heard her screaming my name loudly. she walked hurriedly, "niki..." she stopped catching her breath, "niki asked me outt aaahhhhh!!" she squeaked. "huh? who's niki?" i asked, not knowing who she was talking about, but I was thinking it might be riki.
"i meant to say riki hah sorry" she said, as she waited for me to squeak too.

"Oh my godddf aaaahhhh" yep, i did it.
let's just say, it's our tradition.
"I know right?" She screamed, as we jumped up and down holding each other on our shoulders.

"What's with you guys?" Jake asked, causing us to stop what we were doing. "only girls understand" aera spat out. "it's how girls support each other" she added.
"whaaa..girls support each other by jumping up and down?" jake questioned.
"know your limits jake"

-

i wondered what, "tell her" thing is. i just felt like hyejin and sunghoon were dating. no, that's wierd, hyejin had a crush on jake. why would she be hitting on sunghoon ?

well, what about sunghoon ?  It's just that he seemed like he's not interested in me, half of the time. he's always talking to Hyejin when it's not me. yeah, that got me worried.

but i shouldn't worry too much about this.

-

"what movie you wanna watch?" sunghoon asked when he came out of his bedroom's bathroom. "urgh...i hate picking out movies" i whined, sleeping on his bed. "so i pick again?" he asked, as he dried his hair with his towel. "you're...hot.." i commented, without knowing what i said. "i know" he chuckled, going towards the door. "where you going?" i asked.
"i'm gonna change, what ? you want to see me naked?" he asked, smirking.

"OH GOD NO— DON'T EVER SMIRK AGAIN" i laughed. chuckling, he left the room.

i took photos in sunghoon's phone while i waited for him to come back.

*click*

*click*

*beep*

his phone beeped when a notification popped up.

hyejin :
tell her tomorrow, k ?

if don't tell her soon, it'll be too late

she'll be hurt

that was on his notification bar.
and it's scaring the shit out of me.

-

note : don't worry, it's nothing guys :)