• thirty six

rain

[messages]

sunghoon :
yn...jake told me u found out the truth

please can i explain ?

i really need to tell you all about it

yn :
sunghoon, seoyeon
have explained it to me.

it's enough

-

yn :
aera.. I'm taking a bath,
if you arrive while i
was still bathing,
you can come in
from the backyard,
I'll keep the door unlocked.

aera :
okay, take ur time. riki and i are still in the grocery store, be there in an hour.

yn :
ok

-

i threw my phone on my bed, and walked towards the wardrobe, picking out my comfy clothes, for later. and i walked in the bathroom with my bathrobe on.
i then, played my favourite txt's playlist on Spotify and chilled with it.

before i could even turn the shower on, my phone started ringing. "aish- seriously, everytime !" I yelled in annoyance, while the main door was also knocking loudly.
"i literally told her to get in from the backyard" i muttered, as i walked out of the bathroom, not looking at who the caller was, thinking it's aera, planning to tell me to open the door. i decided to open the door, thinking it's her.

"awww! im coming, PATIENTT" i yelled, as i unlocked the main door. oh-oh it wasn't aera.
"sunghoon !" i raised my voice, and shut the door. "yn, i really need to tell you something, i don't know what to do anymore, please let me say what i need to say" he knocked again, and again, while saying his words loud and clear. "yn, please listen to me.." his voice softened, and his voice become more unstable, and it was obvious he was trying his best not to cry.

whatever he do, or say, i'm not listening to him, i know his words will hurt me more. i know the truth will hurt me even more. and i am not prepared for it. i just..need..some time.

as soon as my feet touched the tile of the bathroom floor, all the clouds in me were raining. i need to let it all out.

"...yn ?" aera voiced, while knocking the bathroom door. i put my hands over my mouth so she can't hear me cry. "yn ? are you crying ?" she asked, worriedly. i walked over the tap, and turned it on, so the loud sound of the running water will be heard from outside, not me crying. "no, aera, i'm not crying, why would you think that?" i said, laughing, clearly trying to hide the pain behind it.

"sunghoon was sitting infront of the main door, did something happen ?" she asked again. i couldn't say anything, since my voice cracked. "you need to stay strong yn." she spoke.
"how can i ? people cry not because they're weak aera. i've been strong for too long" i said.

then, it became quiet.

-

note : don't tell me u cried, this is nothing ಠ_ʖಠ