• thirty seven

advices

sighing, i lazily walked around the cafeteria, looking for an empty seat

"yn !" aera called from the last bench. i quickly walked towards them, and seated myself. riki, aera, eunkyung are the people from our table. the others are sitting somewhere else.

i can see sunghoon, looking at me from time to time. it just hurts to see him looking at me like that. i noticed how much he changed, he's so quiet now. but, as selfish as i am, i laughed whenever my friends say something, acting like i'm the happiest. when, infact, he's not the only one who's hurt.

after i almost finish my lunch, sunghoon came over. "yn.." he spoke, before i could react, hyejin called me, and i quickly got off from my seat and walked away, with her.

"i didn't know she was this selfish. look at how happy she is without me..." sunghoon said to aera.
"HAPPY ? sunghoon, i didn't know you were this blind. she looks happy, smiling all the time, HUH ? she looks good on the outside but you know what, she's so broken...she's tired, that's exactly what she is, TIRED. she's tired of all the lies, tired of getting hurt, tired of all the drama" aera said facts to him.

"tired ? she won't even listen to me" he muttered. 
"sunghoon, why are you so clueless, can't you see the pain in her eyes ? she doesn't want to look dramatic and attention seeking, so she keeps it all inside. listen, sunghoon, yesterday, i heard her crying so hard in the shower. she cried over you park sunghoon !" aera yelled, with a disappointed face on hers.

"she cried ? are you kidding?" sunghoon chuckled. "she said she's okay, she said she's fine" said the same boy. "argh— for fuck sake sunghoon, she said she's fine and you believe her ? like what the fuck ? you don't know anything about girls." aera whined. "she cried. that's it. she cried over you. bitch, if she cried over you, it means she loves you, she's all about you. you are so stupid. if i were you, i would've been a good boyfriend, much better than you" she said again.

"thank you aera, for giving sunghoon advices, now, i can be a good boyfriend for you" riki spoke, while chewing his noodles. "now, go get that girl" eunkyung cheered, patting sunghoon's shoulder.

sighing, "...thank you.. i guess.." sunghoon said, looking like a shy boy.
"bla bla bla, i hate your romance with yn. i wish she was born an anti romantic" aera blurted out.

-

note : AERA I STAN ✋