• twenty eight

every second counts

here, i am with sunghoon sitting beside me, we're watching a movie together on the sitting room, at his house

here, i am with sunghoon sitting beside me, we're watching a movie together on the sitting room, at his house. he said, it's kind of like a date, but to me it seems like it's not. he doesn't talk to me, or pay attention to me. i felt a little awkward, and the movie we're watching is not really my kind of taste.

eventually, i didn't want to get his attention anymore or talk to him, as minutes passed.
can't we atleast hold each other ?
cuddles ?  i thought to myself. is it even alright to feel this way so early ? and in my mind, think of ways to ask him. 'sunghoon, i hope you don't mind if i ask you to hold my hand.'

"did you enjoy the movie?" he asked, suddenly. oh- the movie had ended, without my knowledge, since, my eyes were focused on the television, but my thoughts were far away.
"yeah !" i lied, and gave him a small smile.

"we can watch another movie again sometime" he said.
"that'd be fun" i responded.
"yeah" he smiled, as he sat closer to me, his arms around my shoulders.
and, somehow, i liked it.
"what should we watch next time?" he asked.
"uhhh... i don't know, you pick" i replied.

he turned around, letting his arm go off of my shoulders, "again!?" he exclaimed, showing off his boxy smile, "mhmm" i responded. he chuckled softly and lay back on the couch.

the sitting room was filled with silence for over two minutes, since none of us decided to say a word. see? that's what i hate.

"yn" he suddenly called me, finally.
"hm?" i responded, facing him.
he just, simply looked down at my lips, and then my eyes, like he was willing to kiss me. is that what he was trying to let me know?

his beautiful brown eyes, were focused on mine, his soft brown hair covering his eyes a bit, he was beautiful, very much. he slowly, got closer, and closer, while i did the same. for that time, i didn't care who comes in or who goes out, i just wanted a moment with him, I don't mind if i have just this one, 'cause i'll cherish and remember it forever.

i didn't mean to get so close, i know that i should probably just go, but i got this feeling. what is it ? tell me.. i can get the answer, if he, finally, touch my lips, with his.

but he didn't.

we were interrupted by, his brother, jay. he was walking in from the main front door. he looked at us, swallowing his saliva, and walked up the stairs, feeling awkward by the thing we were—almost doing.

-

note : ft. bags by clairo, pt.1.